SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P220S w/Comp; P239 9mm; Grey Glock 19 Gen 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
WTS: P220S w/Comp; P239 9mm; Grey Glock 19 Gen 4 Login/Join 
Junior Member
posted Hide Post
Email sent
 
Posts: 3 | Location: Bedford, Tx | Registered: December 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Junior Member
posted Hide Post
Received yesterday as stated, in informed condition. Smooth transaction, great seller, free bump.
 
Posts: 3 | Location: Bedford, Tx | Registered: December 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palehorse01:
Received yesterday as stated, in informed condition. Smooth transaction, great seller, free bump.


Thanks!

Adding a W. German, Tysons Corner P226
 
Posts: 543 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xanth:
quote:
Originally posted by Palehorse01:
Received yesterday as stated, in informed condition. Smooth transaction, great seller, free bump.


Thanks!

Adding a W. German, Tysons Corner P226

That's a K-koted SIG. Very nice.
 
Posts: 16890 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by xanth:
quote:
Originally posted by Palehorse01:
Received yesterday as stated, in informed condition. Smooth transaction, great seller, free bump.


Thanks!

Adding a W. German, Tysons Corner P226

That's a K-koted SIG. Very nice.


Thanks Q, I thought it might be, but wasn't sure. Thanks for confirming.
 
Posts: 543 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
'Mud Rails' on the K-Kote W.German JG Tysons Corner P226, correct?


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
 
Posts: 3208 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
'Mud Rails' on the K-Kote W.German JG Tysons Corner P226, correct?


Correct.
 
Posts: 543 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Price adjustment on the P239, $475 shipped.
 
Posts: 543 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 543 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Added a P220 Compact SAO.
 
Posts: 543 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Back up to the top.
 
Posts: 543 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P220S w/Comp; P239 9mm; Grey Glock 19 Gen 4

© SIGforum 2019