SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: XDM45; LG-432 CT Grips for P230/P232
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: XDM45; LG-432 CT Grips for P230/P232 Login/Join 
posted
1)

2)

3) Springfield Armory XDM-45 4.5 Two Tone. NIB. Comes in the new style factory box. $399 + S&H. Fullsized XDM. NIB.

5) LG-432 $100 Shipped

These came on a used P232 I picked up and had them on my P230 for a while. Never carried with the. They feel great in the hand, just have a hard time racking the slide with them, and laser grips really aren't for me. Work great. No box/paperwork. Just the grips and a battery. Build date of Aug 2013.

Postal Money Order or Checks (with appropriate clearing period). Ohio residents have to add sales tax for the pistols. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xanth,

Posts: 433 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Now that is interesting will PM you tomorrow.
Is the trigger reset spring okay?

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45
Dan Wesson VALOR .45

Wife and a 7 year old rescue Chocolate Labrador.

Posts: 1861 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
Now that is interesting will PM you tomorrow.
Is the trigger reset spring okay?

Google wasn't much help with ID'ing the trigger reset spring, but if it's the little sheet metal spring on top of the trigger, it looks 100% to me. The spring in front of the trigger looks perfect to my untrained eyes. I can't detect any issues with the trigger pull nor the reset.

Posts: 433 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
LOVE these third gen babies!! Great guns!!

Posts: 4487 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
My terminology was wrong it is a trigger play spring!It helps take up trigger play when the gun is in single action only.
I did PM you
Thanks

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45
Dan Wesson VALOR .45

Posts: 1861 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I wish you needed some Custom Knives............. Cool PM me if interested!!I need the Smith!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 4487 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
I wish you needed some Custom Knives............. Cool PM me if interested!!I need the Smith!

I wish I did! Sorry though, set on knives!

Added some P239 items.

posted Hide Post
The grips look like KSD grips. Smile

Posts: 743 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Not going to be able to buy the 5906, good luck with your sale!

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45
Dan Wesson VALOR .45

posted Hide Post
Bump with a price adjustment

Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I will take the grips

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1136 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Bump for some Crimson Trace grips!

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
xanth, are you no longer Denali Defense? Or, you're just not advertising it?

Posts: 13400 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
xanth, are you no longer Denali Defense? Or, you're just not advertising it?

Working on getting things spun back up. Just got back from my *last* 1 year deployment so gotta get things back up and clear out a few things I've accumulated Cool

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Still got the X6 B&W from you. Cool

Posts: 13400 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Still got the X6 B&W from you. Cool

That was a beautiful pistol, glad it found the perfect home. I keep watching your for sale adds, wondering what part of your amazing collection is going to pop up next!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Email sent for the LG-429, thanks

Posts: 94 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
Email sent for the LG-429, thanks

LG-429 Sold!

posted Hide Post
Added a P229 SSE and a GSR.