SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    New Sig P6/P225 & P228/P229 Stainless Guide Rods $13.50 & $15 shipped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig P6/P225 & P228/P229 Stainless Guide Rods $13.50 & $15 shipped Login/Join 
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted
I've got plenty of P225/P6 and p228/P229 leftover ARF.com Stainless Steel Guide Rods all new I'll sell them for a $10 discount of normal price for $13.50 shipped for 225 and $15 for 228/9 most are Center Drill few are Concentric Circles and flat face. Sellers choice to what you get but I will try my best to accommodate if you post here what you want but I cannot guarantee.

P6/P225 are $13.50 shipped
P228/P229 are $15 shipped

Click on this paypal link to pay for P6/P225

Click on this link for paypal payment on the P2298/P229 Guide Rods

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MauiWowie22,

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4850 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sent you $15 via paypal for one stainless steel guide rod for P229. Please advise when shipped. Thank you, very much,

Carl Freeman
1741 Heatherwood Dr
St Johns, Fl. 32259

Posts: 7 | Registered: February 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carlgoodguy:
Just sent you $15 via paypal for one stainless steel guide rod for P229. Please advise when shipped. Thank you, very

Got it!
Carl remove your address this is a public forum we don’t need anyone knowing the address of a gun owner

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4850 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I need one for my P228 and my P229.
Do you have any concentric circles left?

either way, I'll send payment in for two tomorrow morning.

Eta:
Figured out my paypal password.
Payment sent. If you don’t have the concentric circles, no biggie. I’ll still take two.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chowser,

Not minority enough!

Posts: 5670 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I need one for my P228 and my P229.
Do you have any concentric circles left?

either way, I'll send payment in for two tomorrow morning.

I’ll check tonight and email you.

Thanks MW22...

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Just paid for a P229 rod. Please send concentric.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2846 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
Just paid for a P229 rod. Please send concentric.

No concentric left sorry will ship in am

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
BTT

Thanks MW22...

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Where you been?

Posts: 9821 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
Where you been?

Divorce got me... I've been trying to recover but its an up hill battle with the Ex and i'm on the verge of bankruptcy but emotionally i'm doing much better now thanks for asking

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
btt

Thanks MW22...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Concentric Circles

I will take one for a p228, Concentric Circles if you got one but center drill works to.
Sent payment via paypsl.

Thanks,

Andy

Posts: 716 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iim1awh:
quote:
Concentric Circles

I will take one for a p228, Concentric Circles if you got one but center drill works to.
Sent payment via paypsl.

Thanks,

Andy

center drill on the way
thanks!

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
bump

Thanks MW22...

Picture of Deen
posted Hide Post
Sending $$ for a P6/P225 guide rod.

Concentric or drilled, please.

Deen

And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.

Posts: 1548 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
btt

Thanks MW22...

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
btt

Thanks MW22...

Picture of Deen
posted Hide Post
Received P6/P225 rod. Very nice. Thank you!

And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.

Posts: 1548 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gfd37-3
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for p225 guide rod, concentric or center drill if possible.
Thanks Maui!

Larry

Posts: 1567 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post