SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS CCR Refinishing $85 Slide Refinishing CPII Nickel Boron Nitride Plating Super SALE till FEB 15 Free Return Shipping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS CCR Refinishing $85 Slide Refinishing CPII Nickel Boron Nitride Plating Super SALE till FEB 15 Free Return Shipping Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
I will let you know when it arrives Smile

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4927 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sale Ending Tomorrow

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4927 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary,

did you receive my revolver yet?

thanks
sig-onslaught

Posts: 1067 | Location: 3 Doors Down | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Sorry to bump a dead deal but I wanted to give a quick testimonial.

I sent CCR the slide and barrel from one of those old Beretta 92s Italian Police surplus guns. I was all in it for $260 and the finish was quite worn, but it shoots fine so I figured why not.

Well now the damn slide looks so good, I've gotta get the frame done AND get some new grips! They very much exceeded my expectations. Deal with confidence folks! Two weeks door to door, and I am just blown away with the quality.

P.S.- Somehow I forgot to take a "before" pic. I'm pretty disappointed in myself for that, but take my word for it - it was heavily worn - much more so than the frame is.

Posts: 781 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:

I sent CCR the slide and barrel from one of those old Beretta 92s Italian Police surplus guns.

That looks great!

My LEO trade-in 92FS is due to arrive Tuesday from CCR. I had it done in Cera-Hide Tritanium. Can't wait to see it.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14181 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't log on in a while and miss another sale! I'll hold out until the next sale. I've got 4 or 6 guns that need the CCR touch. Spring sale coming up??? Wink

Posts: 63 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When's the st party's day sale!???

Posts: 3272 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang I have 2 slides with them as well as a few other parts that i am anxiously waiting on their return.

Posts: 91 | Location: Denham Springs, LA | Registered: March 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had two slides done by CCR and love how they came out. Patiently awaiting their next special to send another slide in for refinishing.

P220 W.German, P220 Stainless Elite, P220 Stainless Elite Carry, P220 Elite, 1911 C3, P226 Stainless Elite .40/357sig, P226 .40/357sig, P229 Stainless Elite .40/357sig, P320c .40/357sig/9mm, P320 X-Five & fs RX slide, P320 X-Carry, P228 W.German, P228 German, P225 German "GOTM", P238, Glock G27, CZ P-01, M&P 9 Shield, 716, 516, IWI Tavor, Beretta CX4 9mm, RJF ZK-22, Ruger 10/22 Takedown, Benelli M4, Kel Tec KSG, Mossberg 930

Posts: 318 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: May 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I'm curious, does anyone know how a refinish affects laser engraved weapons like this?

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1446 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
I will let you know when it arrives Smile

Hi Mary.....checking to see if you received my slide in February.

“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1212 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
Anybody getting their slides back from the sale yet?

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1303 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
c_zielsdorf
Yours is the last one left. I will have it on its way home this coming week and I will email when it ships

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Brad and Mary,

Two questions... I’m looking to have a TAC-14 completely plated. Longest piece is the receiver and magazine tube. Is this something you guys can do? Would want it all done in CPII (want a plating instead Cera-hide)... so including a picture of what I currently have (not sure about the brace, but I believe the assembly is steel). Only addition would be a QD receiver plate and grip screw for the original grip (like to have both options; brace and not).

https://i.imgur.com/kP6q74F.jpg

Second question is how does the Dusk part of the plating wear? Is it external to the plating, or if it wears, you see the same dark color? I had you guys do some CZ SP-01 parts awhile back, and want to do the rest of the gun (and the Kadet conversion slide). Was thinking doing the exterior/controls in Dusk, but if it shines up with wear, would probably just do CPII over the entire pistol. Answer to this might change the plan on the TAC-14 (if possible)... as I wouldn’t mind doing the exterior in a darker finish.

Thanks for your time.

Respectfully,

-John

Posts: 179 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
Love the grips! Thanks!!

Posts: 1409 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
Just got my slide, barrel and recoil rod in the mail.
Looks amazing as usual! Thank you CCR!

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1303 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary,

E-mail sent yesterday to check on the status of my
Dan Wesson revolver.

Thank you
sig-onslaught

Posts: 1067 | Location: 3 Doors Down | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post