SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS CCR Refinishing $85 Slide Refinishing CPII Nickel Boron Nitride Plating Super SALE till FEB 15 Free Return Shipping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS CCR Refinishing $85 Slide Refinishing CPII Nickel Boron Nitride Plating Super SALE till FEB 15 Free Return Shipping Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted

Slides ONLY Refinished in CPII (Nickel Boron Nitride) Plating Special $85 including Disassembly/Reassembly ** FREE RETURN MAILING** insurance is extra rust and pit removal is additional

This is the REAL DEAL Plating

Special Runs till FEB 15 TH

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4926 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4926 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
If I want some engraving done on a pistol, should I refinish before or after?

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 8096 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Engrave first. Then get it refinished. I'll dig up some pics. Be right back. Hi Mary, I sent a slide in for the holiday karma.

Both slides were engraved before refinishing. The 21 was done in CPII Dusk and the 33 was done in CPII.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 5583 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Does this include CPII Dusk or just the normal one? I have at least one slide to send for normal silver CPII but might want a few others.

Also...can you confirm you got my CZ83 to be done in CPII Dusk back during the last sale? (my LGS sent it to you...Bullseye)

Posts: 1402 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
I've got a P239 slide I'd like to have done.
What is the "add on" price to have you do the barrel too?

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1302 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you guys do revolvers?

Posts: 79 | Registered: January 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PGT
Yours is plated and will be on the way home to your FFL this coming week

c_zielsdorf
The barrel is $25

Adluginb
Yes we refinish all types of firearms. Revolvers are the same pricing as semi-autos

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Is this about as close as you're going to get to factory nickel? I've always wanted a nickel gun but not willing to shell out the cash for it. A lot of the aftermarket finishes I've seen looked less than stellar.

Posts: 781 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
PGT
Yours is plated and will be on the way home to your FFL this coming week

c_zielsdorf
The barrel is $25

Adluginb
Yes we refinish all types of firearms. Revolvers are the same pricing as semi-autos

Would you happen to have an update on the status of my P229 slide/barrels & CZ75 Compact in CPII Dusk?

Posts: 15 | Registered: October 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ruquikr
yours will go out this week also

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
btt

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
Is this about as close as you're going to get to factory nickel? I've always wanted a nickel gun but not willing to shell out the cash for it. A lot of the aftermarket finishes I've seen looked less than stellar.

CPII in the middle, between factory nickel slide guns

Posts: 1402 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
CPII in the middle, between factory nickel slide guns

Very cool, thank you! It looks awesome.

Posts: 781 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great comparison picture

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
P239 Slide, barrel and guide rod sent to you today.

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1302 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Dan Wesson revolver is headed your way Mary.

Thanks Big Grin
sig-onslaught

Posts: 1067 | Location: 3 Doors Down | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Does this include CPII Dusk or just the normal one?

Curious about this myself. Also, how much extra to do the slide mounted safety and guide rod? Looking to get a Smith 915 refinished.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 1943 | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wolfe21
The slide sale is only on our regular CPII
The slide mounted safety is included the guide
rod is $10

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Mary - thanks for quick reply. G43 slide on its way to you.

“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1206 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post