SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS *Prices lowered* Benchmade Mini Presidio II, Streamlight TLR RM2, Maglula AR15 loader
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS *Prices lowered* Benchmade Mini Presidio II, Streamlight TLR RM2, Maglula AR15 loader Login/Join 
Picture of tweedcab
posted
List updated.

--Benchmade Mini Presidio II (575) - These are now made with G10/poly scales, but I have one of the original run which came with aluminum scales. It is in excellent condition. Deep carry clip and in the box. I will send the original receipt along as well. This "better" version is no longer available new. $145 shipped

--Streamlight TLR RM2 w/ switch in box. Like New. Great addition to an AR. $145 shipped

--Maglula Gen 2 AR15 magazine loader. Like new. $25 shipped I will include it for only $10 if purchased with one or both of the above (Benchmade or Streamlight)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tweedcab,

Posts: 305 | Registered: October 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for making the deal on the rifle.

Posts: 203 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thank you J. I will take the Romeo 5 per our emails.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 15641 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quattro15
posted Hide Post
Is the Romeo 1 Pro for sale?? I see it in the photo but don't see it listed.

---------------------------
“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake

Posts: 2206 | Location: Black Mountain, NC | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quattro15
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tweedcab:
ItI was on the fence about it, but it is for sale. I overlooked adsing it to the listing. Send me an email if you are interested.

Email sent

---------------------------
“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake

Posts: 2206 | Location: Black Mountain, NC | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a question on the BFG sling? Are the QD sling swivels sewed in or triglided?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1127 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
I'd like the 2x Magpul PMag Gen 3 20 rounders if you'll separate them from the rest.

Posts: 9864 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
What state are you located in for shipping the .223 ammo? Thx

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM

Posts: 10174 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
SE PA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tweedcab,

posted Hide Post
quote:
, Pm

I'll take the meade ammo in can and one maglula

Posts: 35 | Location: Bluffton, SC | Registered: March 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Vickers sling, will send an email shortly for payment information

Posts: 225 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
I will take the following.

--Stoner M-Lok Poly 7-slot rail $12 shipped
--Magpul M-Lok Aluminum 5-slot rail $15 shipped

Email sent.

Posts: 155 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
Just a few items left.

Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
Bump. Will take a Maglula for 9mm - .45 in trade for the 5.56 Lula. Mine is like new, so looking for similar condition.

Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
Bump