SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    P220 Euro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Euro Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
WTS: Complete early P220 with box and test target. JG date coded (1986). Shown with brand Hogue G10 Euro grips. Also have original Morini "Swiss Police" walnut grips. $825/shipped with either set of grips, +80 for both sets. Also have extra mags available that can be discussed.

more pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/lXaYnNw

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PGT,

Posts: 2150 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Price lowered on the rifle

Posts: 2150 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
bump for a new week

posted Hide Post
PGT what forms of payment are OK on the MFI rail and the gas blocks?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 8819 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Paypal Friends/family, Zelle or if by mail, personal check (preferred) or USPS money order.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
open to trades

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
tttttt

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Are the front sights Swiss Sans or Mfi ?

Posts: 750 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
The only MFI part is the rail/diopter combo. The gas blocks and front sights are Swiss.

posted Hide Post
Do you happen to just have a front sight only?

Posts: 1147 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
yes, I think I do. Send me an email please

posted Hide Post
Thanks. Email sent.

Posts: 1147 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
added 556 green stock and grip.

posted Hide Post
Do you need to use the Swiss front gasblock with the MFI diopter rail ?

Posts: 66 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
No, but you do need the proper N+ height front sight to match. The front sights are sufficiently frustrating to install that I just left them on the gas blocks. Easier to knock out two roll pins and swap the blocks that mess wtih the front.

But if you want an MFI rail and just a front sight, happy to accomodate

posted Hide Post
Sent you an e-mail, hope I got it right, john.

Posts: 66 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
bare front sight is sold. Added W.German P220

posted Hide Post
PGT, any of those MFI diopter/rail combos still left available for sale?

Posts: 39 | Location: Cincy, Ohio | Registered: November 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have some left

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Yes, I have some left

email sent, thanks

Posts: 39 | Location: Cincy, Ohio | Registered: November 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post