SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P228 DAK/DAO 3 mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P228 DAK/DAO 3 mags Login/Join 
posted
I'm shuffling the little family a bit. So I'm letting one go that doesn't fit anymore. It has the DAK two stage trigger, but at some point in its' life a spurred hammer was installed. So it works as a traditional DAO. It's a '91 W German production. It's not a safe queen, so the pix show imperfections on the trigger guard/frame. But in great shape otherwise. Comes with 3 mags. $600. plus $25 shipping. USPS MO or VENMO.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EUROFAN,

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 113 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's do $600 shipped and call it a day. Smile

Posts: 113 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
email sent

First In Last Out

Posts: 4540 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold to Nickelsig229. Thanks for looking.

non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Thanks again. I finally got around to picking up the 228 today. It is just as you described. Thanks for all the communication and fast shipping.

Pleasure to buy from you.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4540 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post