SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: 2011 STI 9mm 120mm Stainless Magazine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 2011 STI 9mm 120mm Stainless Magazine Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted
I have one near new STI 2011 9mm Magazine it is 120mm in length. I am looking for $55 shipped.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 1855 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many rounds dose that hold , thanks

Posts: 17 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hddreamer:
How many rounds dose that hold , thanks

Here is the link for the info from the STI web page. LINK

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you

Posts: 1855 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Does anyone even make a VIP length grip or do you have to make your own?

Posts: 5128 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
The STI DVC Carry and the Guardian are two that I know this will work with. I am sure other models also but I know it will not work with the full size models.

Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Here is a VIP grip.

LINK

Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onpointgun:
Here is a VIP grip.

LINK

Nice. They were unavailable for a long time.

Posts: 5128 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
BTT