SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Selling: Sig Guns, Accessories and Magazines PRICE REDUCTIONS NEW ITEMS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Selling: Sig Guns, Accessories and Magazines PRICE REDUCTIONS NEW ITEMS Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted
Several Guns, Accessories and Mags
No sales to banned states. Firearms must ship to FFL. Credit cards +3%, sorry that’s what I get charged. Local pickups are OK. Self Defense Ammunition will be local pick up only – no shipping.

Sig P320 Sub Compact New In Box - $450 Shipped

Nightstick Weapon Light NEW - $129 Shipped
50,000 + hours LED life
Mounts to any Picatinny Rail
Momentary or constant on
Sharp focused beam for distance illumination
Aircraft grade aluminum housing
Waterproof
Impact and chemical resistant
2 CR123 batteries included
Limited Lifetime Warranty

Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot NEW - $139.00 Shipped

Glock 19 Gen 5 NEW [B]SOLD

NEW 5.56 AR Pistol with Shockwave Pistol Brace - $675 Shipped
Aero Precision Lower
Enhanced trigger guard
Flared magwell
PSA 10.5” barreled railed upper
1:7
Milspec parts
Shockwave adjustable length Pistol Brace
BUIS
Sling

Sig 365 NEW - $495 Shipped

P228 15Rnd Mec-Gar Magazines AFC SOLD

Vickers +2 For Glock 43 $21 each shipped (2 available)

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 8 Rnd Magazines Both for $39 shipped

NEW Bulk Packed Glock 43 Magazines Quantity = 2 $50 Shipped for both

Smth & Wesson M&P 17 Rnd Mags NEW Quantity = 2
$50 Shipped for both

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AZSigs,

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8322 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
What model # is the Romeo5? SR52001 ? SR52101 ?SR 52102? Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4854 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGGUY (THE 1ST):
What model # is the Romeo5? SR52001 ? SR52101 ?SR 52102? Thanks!

SOR52001

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8322 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
thank you. and my apologies for the incorrect prefix!! sigguy(the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4854 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If still available I’ll take the 2 P228 mags for $33 shipped. I’ll follow up with a message for pmt instructions.

Posts: 72 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fanninland:
If still available I’ll take the 2 P228 mags for $33 shipped. I’ll follow up with a message for pmt instructions.

Email replied to and Thanks.

Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Updated with new products

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
Picture of Ronin101
posted Hide Post
FYI-- the 320 subcompact is discontinued and drying up with distributors. I like mine. Someone buy this!! free bump!

Posts: 6793 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post