SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Apex Tactical Trigger, Remington 870 Stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Apex Tactical Trigger, Remington 870 Stock Login/Join 
Picture of E_Rock81
posted
I have the following for sale:

1. Apex Tactical Trigger Kit for Gen 5 Glocks
I've installed it to try out and dry fired about 2 dozen times, but I've never fired any rounds with it installed. It's basically brand new. It comes with the aluminum flat faced trigger and Apex Tactical connector. Asking $75 shipped to your location

2. Remington Pistol Grip Speedfeed IV stock.
This was a take off from my Remington 870 Police 12 gauge. It's in pristine shape. Asking for $40 shipped to your location

Please send inquiries to emaill address in my profile. Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: E_Rock81,

Posts: 1258 | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 1569 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
I’ll take:
quote:
2. Glock OEM Minus Connectors
I have 2 of these. Factory minus connectors usually found in Glock competition models. Asking $15 each shipped to your location

Email sent.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2110 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the the Glock 19

Posts: 7386 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E_Rock81
posted Hide Post
Bump for price reductions.

posted Hide Post
email sent re: mags

Posts: 243 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E_Rock81
posted Hide Post
BTT for price drops!

Striving for Mediocrity
Picture of operator81
posted Hide Post
quote:
2. Remington Pistol Grip Speedfeed IV stock.
This was a take off from my Remington 870 Police 12 gauge. It's in pristine shape. Asking for $40 shipped to your location

I'll take this per our email.

3-7-77

Posts: 1190 | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post