SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD 1000 rounds 9mm Speer Blazer Brass (20 boxesx50 per box) New Case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD 1000 rounds 9mm Speer Blazer Brass (20 boxesx50 per box) New Case Login/Join 
posted
SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blown_Chevelle1971,

Posts: 114 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
What bullet weight?

Posts: 5973 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
115 GR THANK YOU FOR ASKING

quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
What bullet weight?

Posts: 114 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to ask if I understand this post. You have 1000 rounds of Speer Blazer Brass 9mm ammo for sale for $700.00. Is that correct? I have a friend that is in search of some and he asked me to have you post photos of this ammo. Will you please?
Asking for a friend.
Thanks

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 270 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have sent you pics in your email. I am not sure how to post them here.....I also included my name and phone number

posted Hide Post
I will take it. Email sent.

Posts: 6204 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF, will delete after transaction completed

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
This is where we're at, 70. Cents per round of 9mm, geezus

Posts: 1198 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most stores around us are at .95 to 1.05 if they even have it

posted Hide Post
Little place I know has 9 mm for 20 per 50 round box. I know it is double the old price but cheap as hell in these times. 2 box limit per week though.

Posts: 1322 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great person to deal with transaction complete

quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
I will take it. Email sent.