SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    For Sale Sig P226 X5 Allround .40 in KY **SOLD**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale Sig P226 X5 Allround .40 in KY **SOLD** Login/Join 
Picture of Sea Bass
posted
For sale Sig P226 X5 all around .40 $1950 $1700 shipped.

Comes with everything from the factory: box, mags, diamond grease for break in, papers, lock etc. plus the following:
-Hogue chain link grips installed (original grips included)
-3 original factory Mecgar magazines, two of which have Apex Tactical plus 4 magazine extensions (original base plates included) and 2 extra Mecgar mags for a total of 5 mags.
-9mm recoil spring for .40 lite loads
-Blade Tech Black Ice drop holster made for the X5 Allround.

As you can probably tell by the holster, mag extensions and lite recoils spring I bought the gun to compete with at local matches but never competed with it, only fired it to test function.

Approx 300 flawless rounds thru it, approx half were factory ammo, other half .40 lite (recoils less than 9mm).

This gun is like new. Gun was made in 2012, it sat on the shelf in my local gun store for a few years and I bought it new in 2016. The smiley on the barrel isn’t from shooting so much as it was from being looked at and the slide racked with no lube for years while on display in the gun store. In fact it sat for so long that light surface rust started to form on the barrel due to the lack of lube and all the touching and humidity. I took a cloth and light oil and removed the oxidation and kept it lubed since.
There is still factory grease in the frame and if you look closely at the front cocking serrations, it looks like dirt - but that’s the machining residue left on there as new from the factory.

Bought it new and just never shot it except as noted, sitting in my safe, would be better to go to someone who would appreciate it more, listing it here for a fellow Sig aficionado to enjoy.

If you’re at all interested then you probably know the gun new sold for approx $1700, the holster is $65-75, mags and extensions are approx $20-25 each and the Hogue chain link grips are $100 so at this price I am not looking to make money, just break even. These first gen X5 Sigs are all German made, have not been imported in years and likely won’t be for a long time.
Accept PayPal friends and family or USPS money order or cash. Email in profile.
Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sea Bass,

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1619 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Price drop to $1700 shipped.

SB

Posts: 1619 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will take

Posts: 92 | Registered: June 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Sold pending funds.

Thank you!
SB