SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    *SOLD*: KF (1995) CPO P228 in pristine condition
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*SOLD*: KF (1995) CPO P228 in pristine condition Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
TERMS (for firearms):
1- As usual, first "I'll take it" posted in this thread, with a follow-up confirmation email to me, trumps everything else. No exceptions.
2- Price posted is overnight shipped and fully insured price, from me (non-FFL) to your FFL.
3- Your FFL must accept transfer from non-FFL. I will include a copy of my state DL for him/her. No deal, if this cannot be accommodated.
4- Payment method: personal check, certified check, or MO, or bank-to-bank transfer by Zelle. Whatever method you choose, payment must clear my bank first, before the gun is shipped.
5- If you're local to me (H-town) and want a FTF deal, I will knock off $50 from the listed price. Payment will be cash only, and you must have a valid/current TXDL and a valid/current TX CHL/LTC.
6- All federal, state, and local laws apply.
7- No trades. Thanks.

TERMS (for non-firearms):
Same as above, except
a- Shipping is directly to you, by USPS Priority.
b- PayPal Friends/Family is ok, too, for payment.
c- Knock off $5, if FTF buy.

Bought this consecutive pair from THE ATTIC in Dec '16, and they have remained unmolested, except for photo shoots. What you see is in pics is exactly what you will receive.
Note: the sights are 3-dot contrast, not night sights. And, although not pictured, rest assured, the barrels are serial matching to the frames and slides.

Price = $1500
I will split them later, if no one has interest in buying both. But for now, it's a sibling package.
Bxxxx50 sold to airbubba

Bxxxx51 SPF to electric57
electric57 was unable to complete the deal. Back up for sale. $750---> ** Sold to fishorwife **

********** Below this line is SOLD/SPF. **********

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Posts: 16083 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 429 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you post a few more pics with better resolution? Just kidding, wish everyone was this precise with their ads. Beautiful gun, reasonable price too.

Posts: 3715 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Nickel plated carbon slide, yeah?

Posts: 1538 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Nickel plated carbon slide, yeah?

Yep, nothing like a classic folded slide in nickel. Cool

Posts: 16083 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I'm down...email sent

Posts: 1538 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm down...email sent

He's "down" means he'll "take it". Razz

Sold (SPF) to you. Thanks. Cool

And, it's shipped! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

posted Hide Post
Nice buy! Great looking gun

Posts: 667 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I was just talking with a buddy about 220's being an addiction yesterday and this pops up. I won't sell him my weird flame burnished / fail zero coated slide Westie so this will rub it in his face once again. :P

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
New Ad 6/23/17 - WTS: Near mint condition *** P226 X5 L1 in 9mm*** Cool

posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huey12345:
I'll take it.

18 minutes! Big Grin

Which grip option?

posted Hide Post
Both, PM sent

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huey12345:
Both, PM sent

Replied, and SPF to you. Thanks! Cool

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
aaarrrrgggh. why was I working instead of viewing the classifieds this morning? NICE GUN and price.

Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
aaarrrrgggh. why was I working instead of viewing the classifieds this morning? NICE GUN and price.

My thoughts exactly...

------------
P210 Target; P226R Stainless SAO - .357SIG/9mm; SP2022 - 9mm; X-Press - 9mm

Posts: 984 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
I will second that. Congrats to the buyer. And another fine sale by 12131.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 103 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
New Ad 6/25/17 - WTS: NIB/NOS P226 X5 Black & White in 9mm Cool

posted Hide Post
I'll take it Q. with both grips Smile

Posts: 806 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kingfish007:
I'll take it Q. with both grips Smile

Damn! 28 minutes this time. Y'all are slacking. Razz
Hey, DP, take off 50 bucks for FTF sale. Thanks. Cool