SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ***SOLD***: Excellent condition ***P226 X6 L1***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***SOLD***: Excellent condition ***P226 X6 L1*** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
TERMS:
1- As usual, first "I'll take it" posted in this thread, with a follow-up confirmation email to me, trumps everything else. No exceptions.
2- Price posted is overnight shipped and fully insured price, from me (non-FFL) to your FFL.
3- Your FFL must accept transfer from non-FFL. I will include a copy of my state DL for him/her.
4- Payment method: personal check, certified check, or MO. Whatever method you choose, payment must clear my bank first, before the gun is shipped.
5- All federal, state, and local laws apply.
6- No trades. Thanks.

SIG P226 X6 L1
I am second owner. Bought in March '15. Can't tell you prior round count. But, I have put exactly 100 rounds through it, in the only session back in March of this year. Zero malfunctions. Gun is BB date coded (= year 2011).

What you will receive (all in pics shown):
- Gun, with both the G10 Supermatch grips and the original wood grips. Currently wearing the G10 (All the G10 pics were taken today. The wood ones, a while back).
- 2x brand new 19-rnd mags. Yes, brand new, unused, that I put in, as I shot this gun using other already used mags.
- Sight and trigger adjustment tools
- Manual
- Test target
- Lock
- Original hard plastic case. There is NO outer cardboard box.

Price = $3400---> ***SOLD***

*****Older pics with original wood grips*****

And this pic shows my target from the only range outing I had with this gun back in March. I'm pretty sure with better ammo and more practice, I could do better.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 13704 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 324 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you post a few more pics with better resolution? Just kidding, wish everyone was this precise with their ads. Beautiful gun, reasonable price too.

Posts: 2514 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Nickel plated carbon slide, yeah?

Posts: 1098 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Nickel plated carbon slide, yeah?

Yep, nothing like a classic folded slide in nickel. Cool

Q

Posts: 13704 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I'm down...email sent

Posts: 1098 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm down...email sent

He's "down" means he'll "take it". Razz

Sold (SPF) to you. Thanks. Cool

And, it's shipped! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

posted Hide Post
Nice buy! Great looking gun

Posts: 549 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I was just talking with a buddy about 220's being an addiction yesterday and this pops up. I won't sell him my weird flame burnished / fail zero coated slide Westie so this will rub it in his face once again. :P

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
New Ad 6/23/17 - WTS: Near mint condition *** P226 X5 L1 in 9mm*** Cool

Q

posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huey12345:
I'll take it.

18 minutes! Big Grin

Which grip option?

Q

posted Hide Post
Both, PM sent

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huey12345:
Both, PM sent

Replied, and SPF to you. Thanks! Cool

Q

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
aaarrrrgggh. why was I working instead of viewing the classifieds this morning? NICE GUN and price.

Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
aaarrrrgggh. why was I working instead of viewing the classifieds this morning? NICE GUN and price.

My thoughts exactly...

------------
P210 Target; P226R SAO - .22/.30 Luger/9mm; P226 SAO Legion (x2); SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 869 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
I will second that. Congrats to the buyer. And another fine sale by 12131.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 49 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
New Ad 6/25/17 - WTS: NIB/NOS P226 X5 Black & White in 9mm Cool

Q

posted Hide Post
I'll take it Q. with both grips Smile

Posts: 734 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kingfish007:
I'll take it Q. with both grips Smile

Damn! 28 minutes this time. Y'all are slacking. Razz
Hey, DP, take off 50 bucks for FTF sale. Thanks. Cool

Q