SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All gone
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All gone Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
TERMS:
1- As usual, first "I'll take it" posted in this thread, with a follow-up confirmation email to me, trumps everything else. No exceptions.
2- Price posted is 2nd day shipped and fully insured price, from me (non-FFL) to your FFL.
3- Your FFL must accept transfer from non-FFL. I will include a copy of my state DL for him/her.
4- Payment method: personal check, certified check, or MO. Whatever method you choose, payment must clear my bank first, before the gun is shipped.
5- All federal, state, and local laws apply.

Factory TTNi P225 KA (1990).
Bought this used in 2014. So, I can't tell you round count, and I have not shot it. What you see is exactly what you will receive (gun, 2x mags, manual, test target, box). Note that there is a smudge on the right side of the dust cover that extends to the serial number. What it is, I have no idea. It's been that way since I got it. It does not wipe off. One mag that came originally with the gun is obviously used. The other mag is actually unused/like new. I know that, because I put it in.

Price = $785
----> **** WITHDRAWN ****

*************************** Everything below this line is SOLD. ***************************

P225-A1 "Classic" with 4x mags.
I'm original owner. Here is the full story on this gun. I had a bunch of light primer strikes during the initial 150 rounds of various ammo brands. Sent it back to SIG. They found that the firing pin was defective (blunted end), replaced it, and test fired with 100 rounds with zero problems. Since returned, I had another 250 rounds through it with zero problems. So, the total round count through this gun is 500 (150 pre-fixed, 350 post-fixed). I am completely satisfied with the gun having no further issues.

If you will note, the gun's original medallion checkered grips have been replaced with the grips that originally were on the Classic Carry (the one with the racing white stripes). What you see is exactly what you will receive (gun, 4x mags (2 still in unopened sealed wraps), grease, lock, original paperwork, case). Not shown in pics, but the repair paperwork from SIG will also be included.

Take a look at the barrel with the amazing DLC finish. Zero wear. The DLC really lives up to its name.

Also, note that the P225-A1 does come with SRT as standard, although the box label doesn't mention it.

Price = $685 ----> ***SOLD***

SIG P226 *X-Five SHORT Match* in 9mm. I am the original owner. Gun is BE date code (2014 proofed). Bought from Specialty Sports in Apr 2015. Still have original invoice. This gun has not been fired outside factory testing, and it remains in pristine condition. The gun was upgraded with the Supermatch grips, which are day and night better than the black laminated wood grips (which are no longer available). You see the other X-guns up for sale on a regular basis on GB, but you will almost never see the SHORT Match available. It's "SHORT" because, although it is an X-Five, the barrel is not 5 inches, but shorter, to the standard P226 barrel length. If you love the all stainless German made standard length P226, then this SIG will most surely please you.

What you will receive:

- The gun.
- The 2x 19-rd mags.
- Manual, test target.
- Grease, tools, chamber flag, warning hang tag, lock.
- Plastic case and outer cardboard box

Price = $3500 ----> ***SOLD***

SIG MCX 16 in 5.56 NATO. I am original owner. Bought from Modern Weapon Systems in Oct. 2015. Still have original invoice.
Gun has not been fired, except factory testing. The BCG that was the subject of recall has been completed. Have documentation.
The original skeletal folding stock (no longer available) has been upgraded to the current collapsible folding stock, as seen in pics. What you will receive is the rifle, 1 new Pmag 30-rounder, plus the original box and paperwork.

The last 3 pics show the box, when I first received the gun.

Price = $1100 -----> ***TRADED***

SIG P226 X5 B&W in 9mm. I am the original owner. Gun is BD date code (2013 proofed). Bought from Northern Firearms in Apr 2015. Still have original invoice. This gun has not been fired outside factory testing, and it remains in pristine condition. Man, this B&W SIG is too beautiful. If I didn't have a couple of X6 B&W, already, this would not be sold.

I have the G10 Supermatch grips on the gun, right now, but also still have the original wood grips. So, you have a choice of grips: the Super grips, or the wood grips, or even both if you choose to. Prices will vary depending on grips chosen. Pics will show the gun with both grips on.

What you will receive:

- The gun.
- The 2x 19-rd mags.
- Manual, test target.
- Plastic case and outer cardboard box

Price:
$3400 with both grips -----> ***SOLD***
$3300 with G10 Supermatch grips
$3200 with wood grips

Downsizing.......for now. Razz

SIG P226 X5 L1 in 9mm. I am the original owner. Bought this gun (BD date code) from our friend TGS in Jan 2015. Still have the original invoice. Smile
It's been imprisoned in the deep dark dungeon until just recently, when I took it to the range and shot exactly 100 rounds of Speer Lawman 124Gr TMJ. No failure, of course. And the trigger is fantastic. It's capable of sub-inch at 25 yards, when I did my part.

I have the G10 Supermatch grips on the gun, right now, but also still have the original wood grips. So, you have a choice of grips: the Super grips, or the wood grips, or even both if you choose to. Prices will vary depending on grips chosen.

What you will receive:

- The gun.
- The 2x 19-rd mags. They are absolutely new and unused. The 100 rounds were shot using used mags that I have.
- Manual, test target.
- Plastic case and outer cardboard box.

Price:
$2400 with both grips -----> ***SOLD***
$2300 with G10 Supermatch grips
$2200 with wood grips

The exceptional condition factory 2-tone nickel P220 was purchased from a member here almost 3 years ago (July 2014). He was the first owner and said that he shot no more than 3 magazines through it. I'm inclined to believe it, judging from the condition. This has remained unfired by me, and the condition has not changed. All the springs remain stiff/strong. I don't think I'm ever going to shoot it, as I already have a couple of other shooter P220s. Might as well pass this along to someone who will give it plenty of workouts.

Please note that this is a 1998 gun, made in Germany, but assembled at SIG USA, so no triple serials, or date code, or German proof marks, or test target..

What you see in pics is exactly what you will receive:

- The P220
- Two German 7-rd dovetailed mags, one still in original plastic and has never been used.
- Warning hang tag
- Owner's manual
- Gray plastic case
- Outer soft cardboard sleeve, with original labels
- There are a couple of notes that the original owner scribbled down to me, and they remained there.

Price = $795 ***SOLD***

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Posts: 12868 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 302 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you post a few more pics with better resolution? Just kidding, wish everyone was this precise with their ads. Beautiful gun, reasonable price too.

Posts: 1835 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Nickel plated carbon slide, yeah?

Posts: 933 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Nickel plated carbon slide, yeah?

Yep, nothing like a classic folded slide in nickel. Cool

Posts: 12868 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I'm down...email sent

Posts: 933 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm down...email sent

He's "down" means he'll "take it". Razz

Sold (SPF) to you. Thanks. Cool

And, it's shipped! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

posted Hide Post
Nice buy! Great looking gun

Posts: 503 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I was just talking with a buddy about 220's being an addiction yesterday and this pops up. I won't sell him my weird flame burnished / fail zero coated slide Westie so this will rub it in his face once again. :P

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
New Ad 6/23/17 - WTS: Near mint condition *** P226 X5 L1 in 9mm*** Cool

posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huey12345:
I'll take it.

18 minutes! Big Grin

Which grip option?

posted Hide Post
Both, PM sent

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huey12345:
Both, PM sent

Replied, and SPF to you. Thanks! Cool

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
aaarrrrgggh. why was I working instead of viewing the classifieds this morning? NICE GUN and price.

Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
aaarrrrgggh. why was I working instead of viewing the classifieds this morning? NICE GUN and price.

My thoughts exactly...

------------
P220R SAO - .22; P225 Polizei; P226 SAO Legion (x2); SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 826 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
I will second that. Congrats to the buyer. And another fine sale by 12131.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 31 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
New Ad 6/25/17 - WTS: NIB/NOS P226 X5 Black & White in 9mm Cool

posted Hide Post
I'll take it Q. with both grips Smile

Posts: 694 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kingfish007:
I'll take it Q. with both grips Smile

Damn! 28 minutes this time. Y'all are slacking. Razz
Hey, DP, take off 50 bucks for FTF sale. Thanks. Cool