SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB HI Power mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB HI Power mags Login/Join 
posted
Looking for a pair of factory browning mouse trap 13 round 9mm mags. Also interested in a few rubber base pads if any exist.

thanks

Andy

Posts: 742 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iim1awh:
Looking for a pair of factory browning mouse trap 13 round 9mm mags. Also interested in a few rubber base pads if any exist.

thanks

Andy

Pachmayr made the rubber basepads but they were discontinued years ago. They blew out the remaining inventory on eBay but they are long gone.

We often meet our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Posts: 2102 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try Gunmagwarehouse. They did have some Browning Hi-Power 9mm 13-Round Original Inglis Factory Magazines.

Posts: 6204 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or Mec-Gar. Not the mouse trap version, but they are excellent in 13-round or 10-round. And Mec-Gar is the maker of OEM HiPower mags

Posts: 56 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: May 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grabagun.com

rambo

Posts: 140 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's a chance I have the basepads from Pachmyr somewhere. I will try to look this weekend.

Posts: 3726 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tips Gentleman

Andy

Posts: 742 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Greg Coat is the way to go. Forget the mousetrap mags and remove the mag safety on your BHP.

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/b...l2js3d9kecf3n09lflq5

Posts: 2012 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brownell's used to carry the leather glue-on HP base pads. They can be dyed and do protect the baseplate. Check youtube for the correct cement though.

Posts: 65 | Location: Dallas \ Ft Worth | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post