SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Reduced PA red dots One Left
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Reduced PA red dots One Left Login/Join 
Picture of Slugger
posted
Two sold one left. FDE Primary Arms SLxZ Advanced Push Button 20mm Micro red dots. 2moa dot 5.5oz 50Khrs run time new in box with everything it shipped with (wrenches, soft cloth bikini covers and thread locker). These were mounted but never in the field. New from PA $195 with the lower 1/3rd mount. If you've seen the tests on these they are very rugged and battery life that is finally approaching the Aimpoint dots. I am looking for $150 including the lower 1/3rd adapter, shipping on me.

AR carry handle goose neck mount also available $10.

All 3 sold. Primary Arms M4 type AA red dot scope. Includes mounts, flip up covers, IR honeycomb filter, adapters for absolute / lower 1/3rd cowitness and original box. Reticle can be set to dot, crosshairs, circle with cross or circle with dot. All are in like new condition as they lived in the safe. My eyes need magnification now. Good quality water resistant scope runs off batteries you can find anywhere. Originally $110 with kill flash, asking $80 ea. + 12 to ship.

Email for pic

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Slugger,

Anti-gun = Anti-American
Infidel Inside

Posts: 845 | Location: First 20 mi of US 2 | Registered: July 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Had that very PA M4 optic on one of my AR's and loved it. I was really disappointed (in myself) when I left it in my safe for a couple years with the AA battery inside, and the battery exploded, rendering the optic a paper weight. Stupid move on my part.

Excellent optic for a really minimal amount of coin.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 27765 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugger
posted Hide Post
Good point! I did that with an EOtech. I fixed it but since then only used AA lithiums in optics.

Anti-gun = Anti-American
Infidel Inside

Posts: 845 | Location: First 20 mi of US 2 | Registered: July 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Email sent!!

Posts: 522 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugger
posted Hide Post
Up for another look

Anti-gun = Anti-American
Infidel Inside

Picture of Slugger
posted Hide Post
BTTT

Anti-gun = Anti-American
Infidel Inside

posted Hide Post
quote:
FDE Primary Arms SLxZ Advanced Push Button 20mm Micro red dot

I will take one of these, less the high rise mount, per our emails, payment has been sent, thanks.

Posts: 629 | Location: Indiana | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugger
posted Hide Post
One left

Anti-gun = Anti-American
Infidel Inside

Picture of Slugger
posted Hide Post
Bttt

Anti-gun = Anti-American
Infidel Inside