SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS P239 357SIG package w/9mm upper (WA) ***SOLD***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS P239 357SIG package w/9mm upper (WA) ***SOLD*** Login/Join 
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted
All funds received and all items shipped.

I lost my job and need to unload some items.
I REALLY don't want to sell this, but times are tough.
This is my SIG P239 in 357SIG with dim night sights. It comes with all the factory stuff: box, paperwork, 2 mags, etc.
Pistol has SRT installed, and the SIG short reach trigger. Also included is a fully adjustable short reach trigger. Very low round count, as evidenced by the (lack of) smiley.

2 extra, extended P239 357 SIG mags.

P239 9mm upper with brand new barrel and spring that went to CCR for their top notch finish. I put about 2 mags through this upper.

5 P239 9mm mags. 2 are converted P225 A-1 mags with P239 floorplates.

Simply rugged RH leather OWB holster.

Set of 6 NIP P239 grip screws.

1 NIP P239 9mm service kit.

1 NIP P239 357/.40 service kit.

If this is local, or you want to pay the freight, I have a fair ammount of 357 SIG ammo available for purchase as well.

I'm going to do the whole package for $1500. You email me offers. Absolutely no trades. Not interested in splitting this up.
Shipping is on the buyer. Payment will be made Paypal Friends and family (or you pay the extra 4%), or money order.

Ammo is pictured here.
Partial trays shown next to box.
Also a bag of reloads.
Only selling ammo if the pistol sells.
$200

ETA: There is clearly confusion with the ammo. The boxes that are closed are full. The partials are shown open next to the boxes the trays are from. There is also a bag of handloads that probably have 150 rounds. I’m sure no one will shoot the handloads and use them for components.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c_zielsdorf,

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1346 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
What is a "fair" amount and how much are you thinking money wise.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1386 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's asking $1,500 but it is obvious if someone does not jump on this there might be a little room for negotiation...

I think it is a good deal for anyone who is into P239s and specifically those in 357 sig and 9mm.
(I'd almost suspect he's directing this deal at me)

free bump!

Posts: 1828 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
He's asking $1,500 but it is obvious if someone does not jump on this there might be a little room for negotiation...

I think it is a good deal for anyone who is into P239s and specifically those in 357 sig and 9mm.

free bump!

Well...you did say you were looking.... Big Grin

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 23 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:

free bump!

I was referring to the ammo. Hence the quotes around the word FAIR.

Posts: 1386 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, I've read the above add and can't figure out if the ammo is included in the deal. Also, shipping is going to be somewhat of a bear on this one.... still bumping it to help the seller out.

Posts: 1828 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Have you left the building?

posted Hide Post
he fixed it and shows the ammo is for sale separately .... and that is a good price. But I think it might not be available for long...

H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
He has a picture that doesn't clearly show what he's got or quanities of what he's got.

I'm interested but what am I interested in?

H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Contact me when your sell gun package. I'll take the ammo.

posted Hide Post
Sorry 21bubba.... I'm taking it all... but if you need some of that ammo we can discuss.... once the truck has delivered the pallet of stuff. :-)

Oh, I made the offer privately yesterday before you posted your offer.

H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
So if you bought this "privately" why is he offering the ammo that I said I would buy to me now?

And what happened to first "I'll take it"?

Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
The entire package is sold pending funds.

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1346 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Blume9mm, you are a royal pain in the ass. You're going to end up getting yourself removed from this forum.

All this "free bump!" shit- forum policy dictates that you stay out of a seller's ad unless you intend to transact buiness with them, and yes, I do see that you made a clumsy attempt to do so, after you posted in the ad several times to make observations and give the seller a "feee bump!"

My patience with you grows very thin. Get your head out of your ass. This is not the way to behave in Classifieds. I don't know the nature of your probem and I do not care, but I can remedy the issue to my satisfaction in the blink of an eye. You'd better figure it out while you still have the chance.

Posts: 91507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
21bubba, what I was trying to explain was I actually bought it all in a private email before you posted here. I was trying to explain I was an hour or two ahead of you it just was not posted in this classified that everything was sold. If you feel slighted then let me know and we'll work it out once I get the ammo.

Para: I give up... I don't get it....

I buy the Sig P230 that was donated and get in trouble for that.

I buy a Sig P239 from a fellow member here last week and I get in trouble for that.

Now I help out c_zielsdorf and I'm somehow in trouble for that..... I guess paying him what he ask is clumsy?.... by the way he just called and everything is being shipped today.

I really do not mean to be a pain in the ass....

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't get it....
Within the scope of unnecessary comments you've made in your life, that's gotta be in the top ten. It is glaringly obvious you don't get it.
quote:
I buy the Sig P230 that was donated and get in trouble for that.
Wrong, and do not play games with me. You know what you did which got you into trouble. You know exactly what you said- more than once- which got you into trouble, and it wasn't you winning the auction. You know it. Do not play games with me.
quote:
I buy a Sig P239 from a fellow member here last week and I get in trouble for that.
What in the world are you talking about? This? http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0072274?r=5100068274 What in the Hell are you talking about?
quote:
Now I help out c_zielsdorf and I'm somehow in trouble for that.
Help him out? Is that what you call an equitable exchange? This comment is illustrative of the problem with you.
quote:
I guess paying him what he ask is clumsy?....
No, the bumbling-ass cluster fuck of a way you behaved in this thread is what got you in trouble, along with your now well-established track record.
quote:
by the way he just called and everything is being shipped today.
Why are you telling me this? You want credit for a successful transaction?
quote:
I really do not mean to be a pain in the ass....
I'm gonna take a wild guess here, Blume. I ask this in all seriousness- were you an only child? I get the distinct impression you were.

Stop playing the victim. Communicate clearly. When you compose a post, stop and read it very carefully and consider it before you post. Think before you post, and stop telling me that you really don't yadda yadda and that the big bad mean admin won't cut you any slack. I've had enough of it.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
21bubba, did you actually send an email to Blume demanding that he sell you the ammo he purchased? And you actually told him the price he must sell it for?

Did you really do this?

H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
My e-mail to him was

You preach what you want and I'll believe what I want.Sell me all the ammo for $200 and all will be well.

Is that a "demand" if it is then yes I did.

I'm out of this deal. I want nothing to do with Blume and his antics.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, you most certainly are out of this deal. There's one person in all of this who has the right to determine who gets what, and that's c_zielsdorf, because it's his property. Now that he and Blume have a deal, the items will belong to Blume once he pays and has taken possession of the goods, and no one- including you- gets to make demands of either of them to relinquish possession of the items in question.

I suppose this is at least partly my fault, since I took Blume to task in this thread. I imagine this emboldened you to make demands which you are in no position to make.

Having said that- if you wish to continue being a member of this forum and if you wish to continue to retain the ability to buy/sell/trade in Classifieds, you should never again pull this kind of stunt. You must out of your mind, demanding that a member sell you something, and naming your own price, too. That is outrageous, and I'll wager that if a member made such a demand of you, you wouldn't like it one bit and you'd bark your head off.

You can spend the next seven days on Moderated Status. If you hadn't responded to me, it would have been thirty days. If you feel this is unfair, I'll tell you that if a relatively new member had pulled this kind of stunt, I'd have banned them immediately. I'm taking into account your decade as a member here.

c_zielsdorf, my apologies to you for making such a mess of your thread.