SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT/WTS Kifaru XRay
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT/WTS Kifaru XRay Login/Join 
posted
I have a pair of items that are getting little to no use that i would like to sell or trade for items that I can use.

First I have a Gen 1 Kifaru X-Ray in Wolf Grey. This is the classic Kifaru pack with no modifications. It has no belt, it came from the factory like that. A bit dirty from being in my trunk and tossed around in the back of my duty vehicle. No serious or heavy use. It has the factory chamber pocket. I would like $225 for this pack or would be interested in trading for a Mystery Ranch 3 Day Assault pack in a solid color. I would prefer it be the older design with the daisy chains in the front of the pack versus the MOLLE, but I am not too picky. I will consider a So Tech Go Bag as a partial trade.

THIS IS NOW SOLD: Next I have a Benchmade Morpho model 51. This is a used knife in good condition with no abuse. I got it used and it has the bag and original box. I have sharpened it and put blue loc-tite on the screws. Great knife but I got it as a novelty and the novelty has worn off for me. I would be willing to trade for a Benchmade Black label knife. Autos are fine. A Nimravus wold be good as well. $125 for this knife. Be aware of your local laws with this knife as it will not be legal in all locations. THIS IS NOW SOLD.

I will accept PP+3% or Family/Friends option. I will also accept USPS Money orders.

I will try to post pics later today, I have several I can send. Please ask and I will be only too happy to send you any pics you need.

Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DeputyCG,

Posts: 198 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to see some pictures of your Benchmade Morpho 51.
Email to follow

Posts: 462 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per our emails, I will buy your benchmade morpho 51.
Money sent

Posts: 462 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funds received. Benchmade is now SOLD. I will ship tomorrow.

And shipped!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DeputyCG,

posted Hide Post
Bump with a price drop! Feel free to make offers.

posted Hide Post
i SEE THE BUMP.....BUT SAID ITS SOLD ?

Posts: 73 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Benchmade is sold. Kifaru is still available.