SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - P226 X5 Magwell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - P226 X5 Magwell Login/Join 
posted
Looking for a magwell/funnel for my P226 X5 Tactical (similar to the one seen in the picture). Black is preferred.

If you have one or have a source for one, please let me know. Thanks!

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe I have one, will have to check my boxes of randomness. My email is in my profile, send me a quick message and I’ll send you some pictures when I dig it up.

Posts: 2643 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:
I believe I have one, will have to check my boxes of randomness. My email is in my profile, send me a quick message and I’ll send you some pictures when I dig it up.

Email sent!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:

Check your inbox. Thanks!

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I've bought a couple in the past for my X5 Tacticals from Firearms Depot in Flagstaff, AZ. You might want to give them a call 928.522.6466

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tooky13,

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 1109 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post