SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: 13 inch Macbook Pro non-touchbar 8GB 128SSD *MINT* latest model
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 13 inch Macbook Pro non-touchbar 8GB 128SSD *MINT* latest model Login/Join 
posted
I have a late-2017 13 inch MBP non-touchbar with 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD for sale. This is still the current model as the lower end MBPs were not refreshed in the latest cycle.

These still retail new for $1149 (at best), I'm asking $900 shipped and insured via FedEx.

It is in mint condition and comes with charger and original box, also both in mint condition.

Battery has had 47 load cycles and is still at 96.5% of original capacity. Details included in attached pictures (Coconut battery was used for those stats).

Discreet Paypal please. I've sold at least 3 previous Macbooks on SF and will be happy to provide references.

Contact me at the email address on my profile if interested

Posts: 65 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Email in bound.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3110 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post