SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF Luminox P38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF Luminox P38 Login/Join 
posted
Bought this from Dave T. in first batch. Just not for me. I can't keep up with winding a watch and its a bit fancy for everyday wear for me. My loss, your gain. Worn 3 or 4 times so band is a bit creased. Otherwise as new with all stuff.

$650 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TampaSIG,

Posts: 381 | Location: FL | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Is this the P-38 Lightning Automatic Valjoux Chronograph - 9461 ?
Please confirm the specifics.
If it is the one with the Valjoux 7750 movement, I'll take it.

----------------------------------
“The problem isn’t that Johnny can’t read. The problem isn’t even that Johnny
can’t think. The problem is that Johnny doesn’t know what thinking is; he confuses
it with feeling.” - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2302 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is.

Posts: 381 | Location: FL | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Email inbound.

----------------------------------
“The problem isn’t that Johnny can’t read. The problem isn’t even that Johnny
can’t think. The problem is that Johnny doesn’t know what thinking is; he confuses
it with feeling.” - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2302 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this available? If so I will take it

Posts: 378 | Location: Camden,DE | Registered: May 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry. SPF to Yanert98

Picture of ScubaSig
posted Hide Post
WOW fantastic deal!

Posts: 671 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post