SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: prices lowered Septic System sale HK P30, PTR 91 updated with some more info and pics
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: prices lowered Septic System sale HK P30, PTR 91 updated with some more info and pics Login/Join 
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
I have no idea, I’ll
Try and figure that out when I get home today.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3108 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Is the P30 a V3, can’t tell from the pics?

I believe it is a V3 it is DA/SA with a decocker

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3108 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Bump for lower price

YAT-YAS

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
How early is the JLD? Can you let us know the first few digits of the serial number?

Posts: 10229 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
The PTR is not one of the early models that had the tight chambers.

YAT-YAS

in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
The ser # for the PTR A40.... it is not one of the real early ones that had the really tight chambers.

YAT-YAS