SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: prices lowered Septic System sale HK P30, PTR 91 updated with some more info and pics
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: prices lowered Septic System sale HK P30, PTR 91 updated with some more info and pics Login/Join 
in the end karma
always catches up
posted
Well my septic system has taken a poo so to speak. I am cleaning out guns that I never shoot, a couple of them I am going to really miss. I am open to offers but no low balls please. If you have any questions please email me at the address in my profile.

HK P30 - $475 shipped. I bought it used and in really good shape, as much as I wanted to love it or even like it I just can't. It comes with 2 magazines Range Holster from from Ozark Mtn. Every thing you see in the pictures.

PTR 91 - $925 shipped, I bought it new shot it once cleaned it and in to the safe it went several years ago. It includes a new G3 butt stock, a set of green furniture (fore grip is a different shade) and sling manuals everything shown in the picture. 11 aluminum mags, 4 steel mags and 1 3o-rnd alum mag.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Valpo Fz,

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3108 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Can you send me pics of the P228? What is the date code?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 5478 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Sorry you have to liquidate these, Ed.

Good luck with your repairs!

Posts: 34021 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
Can you send me pics of the P228? What is the date code?

Date codes KF

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3108 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Sorry you have to liquidate these, Ed.

Good luck with your repairs!

Thanks Carl, I appreciate it. I was planning on selling some stuff and downsizing I just didn't plan doing it just yet.

YAT-YAS

posted Hide Post
I will take the P228 if still available.

Edit: email sent

Posts: 19 | Registered: September 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
P228 sold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Valpo Fz,

YAT-YAS

in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Bump for price reductions, for some reason the pictures are not there. I will repost them
later today.

YAT-YAS

Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
What variant is the P30?... Can't see the pictures... Would you sell the mags separately?

Posts: 1450 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Can't see the pics, how many mags come with the P220 Combat, thx.

Posts: 209 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you send me some pics of the P220 and the PTR? for some reason I'm having a difficult time viewing them. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 318 | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, I have been out of town and have t been able to update the pics. I’ll send you individual emails with pics. The P220 comes with 2 mags I think. I could never figure out which version the P30 is. It’s a fairly standard P30.

YAT-YAS

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Can you please send me pix of the FAL.

I can't see any of the pictures in the post.

Thanks.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9449 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adam14:
What variant is the P30?... Can't see the pictures... Would you sell the mags separately?

If you email me I’ll send you some pics, I would consider selling the mags separately if it doesn’t sell.

YAT-YAS

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'll take the FAL. Let's do details tomorrow.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9449 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could I get photo's of the Sig P220 please.

e-mail in profile

Posts: 1115 | Location: western, Washington | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
FAL SPF, P220 removed for now

YAT-YAS

in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Bump prices lowered.

YAT-YAS

in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Bump Price

YAT-YAS

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Is the P30 a V3, can’t tell from the pics?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 4262 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post