SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever Login/Join 
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 1225 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
bump - er

Posts: 1225 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
The P-shim is great. I had already ordered and installed a few and needed some more after some recent additions. Ordered and received like a flash once again.

Thank you, bumper!

WJR

Posts: 1746 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACClauhs
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for one shim.

Posts: 396 | Location: PA | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACClauhs:
Payment sent for one shim.

Went in the mail this morning - thank you!

Picture of ACClauhs
posted Hide Post
Just got mine installed. Easy to follow with the YouTube video and instantly fixed the issue. The chip in the frame is still there in my P229 but I know now that it won't get any worse.

Thanks Bumper!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ACClauhs,

Posts: 396 | Location: PA | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumper..just sent you payment for another p-shim...new Sig requires a new p-shim
Bob

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
I received the thinner shims and they worked perfectly, thanks again.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 1898 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
P-Shims are incredible!
I had my LGS install the SRT on my P229R and they wanted to know why my decocker was so smooth and tight. I let them pull the grip off and take a look. Since most of them carry Sigs, they all wanted to order them.

Posts: 1197 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
$$ sent.
1 WG 1988 P226
1 WG 1990 P228
Thank you..

Certified iPhone and Glock fan-boi..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Posts: 3986 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
P-Shims are great. I actually bought more than one. You should too. Big Grin

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4706 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, out of four installed (2 P228's and two P225's) only one P225 required a thin shim. Big kudos to bumper for PROMPT reply/replacement/help.
Highly recommended!

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 816 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered 4, promptly received 4, easily installed 4!...Wow!....what a difference! Like night and day! Thanks so much bumper!!... Big Grin

Posts: 184 | Location: Evergreen State | Registered: September 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumper, another pshim please..funds sent
Bob

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian87:
Bumper, another pshim please..funds sent
Bob

Payment received, it'll be in tomorrow's mail. Thank you for the repeat order!

bumper

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Christmas bump.

A P-Shim is the least expensive present you can buy for your SIG. Money back guarantee - I'll even pay for return shipping if you're not merry!

Merry Christmas!

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Time for a bump.

posted Hide Post
Email and PP sent for one shim. Thanks

Posts: 34 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xb40:
Email and PP sent for one shim. Thanks

In the tomorrow's mail - thanks!

posted Hide Post
Just installed the .008 shim on my 82 P6. Removed the slack in the de-cocker lever. Operates very smooth and functions flawlessly. Good little devise.
Thanks

Posts: 34 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post