SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever Login/Join 
Rosie, the Corgi,
is my copilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bumper:
quote:
Originally posted by Farther:
quote:
Originally posted by Farther:
Just sent an order for two shims, one for my P239/.40 and one for my P6.
Hey Bumper: I didn't get the shims yet. Look for a private email response with the paypal receipt.

Sorry you didn't receive your order. It shipped on 3 Feb, (first mail pick up day after order received). Probably lost in the mail. Replacement order on it's way. If original shows up, please let me know and you can have them as spares.
I got the shims today. No post mark on the letter so I don't know if they are the originals or the replacements. I will let you know if another letter shows up. Thanks for following through on this. Your customer service in excellant.

Posts: 3665 | Registered: November 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bumper! Got my shims today, it took longer to watch the video than to install them.they made more of s difference than I anticipated. They got here right away and the packaging was bombproof. Thanks for s great product and even better service!

Posts: 26 | Registered: December 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
Sent funds via your link for a shim for my P239.

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1343 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
My shims arrived today. Cannot wait to get them installed. Thank you, sir.

WJR

Posts: 1781 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
Shim went in easy and feels great!

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1343 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c_zielsdorf:
Shim went in easy and feels great!

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like it. An honor to gift it to you as a small thank you for your service to our country.

bumper
63-70 USN

Posts: 1232 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Weekly BTT

Posts: 1232 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment just sent for five P-Shims.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 885 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
Great guy to do business with. Highly recommend Bumper!!!

Posts: 283 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NerdRage80:
Great guy to do business with. Highly recommend Bumper!!!

Thanks, and you're most welcome.

(Weekly bump)

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
btt

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
bump - er

Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
Bump for bumper.

~ ante omnia armari

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
Thank You John!
Just ordered another P-Shim for my newly acquired 1991 P228. After you have installed a P-Shim in a P-Series, you'll wonder how you lived without it.
Amazing!

Posts: 1219 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Bump (er)

I ordered a few just a minute ago for my P220s. Thanks.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5728 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
akaSigFreak,

Pls get back to me on thickness needed, I sent you a PM yesterday - and thanks for the order.

.38supersig,

Your order went in the mail today. Thanks much!

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, My shims came in today and they are easy to install in any vintage P220. Including this one.

Thanks.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5728 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Memorial Day Bump

USN 1963 to 1970 Tarlac, PI NRS, USS Vesuvius AE-15, Hector AR-7, USS Platte AO-24, MI Crypto School.

To all vets, thank you for your service and the sacrifices you made for our freedom.

Picture of shikemd
posted Hide Post
Got mine a few weeks ago. I got the 0.008" thickness and had no issue with a 2005-ish P239 and a P229 of unknown vintage. However in my P226 Navy manufactured in June 2007 it was a very tight fit and I ended up removing the shim. Probably need the thinner shim. I'm not sure if this has something to do with having to build to the original Technical Data Package with the Navy models (much like today's MK25 pistols still have the short extractor and standard trigger). No big deal and I won't be sending it back as I have others pistols that can accommodate. The shim adds a nice touch to an otherwise fine pistol and am pleased with my purchase.

Posts: 808 | Location: Whoa, slow down there maestro. There's a NEW Mexico? | Registered: December 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post