SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever Login/Join 
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
bump

Thanks for all the positive feedback so far.

bumper

Posts: 1214 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
Just sent payment for 1. Anxious to try it in my P220!

Posts: 1929 | Location: Atlanta, GA / Mountain City, TN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Weekly bump.

bumper

Posts: 1214 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked the wrong address when I paid.

I emailed you my address.

P226
P228
Glock 19
Beretta 92G
Glock 17
Glock 43
M1 Garand
Sig 551A1

Posts: 245 | Location: Volunteer State | Registered: December 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RedSoxMD:
I picked the wrong address when I paid.

I emailed you my address.

Got it. On it's way tomorrow. Thanks!

bumper

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Questions:
1. Will the same size fit a 227 SAS, 229 SAS, and 239 Scorpion?

2. Will this fit a 229 Legion .357?

3. Do you take USPS money orders?

Posts: 21806 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
Questions:
1. Will the same size fit a 227 SAS, 229 SAS, and 239 Scorpion?

2. Will this fit a 229 Legion .357?

3. Do you take USPS money orders?

I accept any form of USA $ payment, including personal check (ships when received, no clearing delay). Fastest is PayPal.

The P-Shim "standard" version is .008" thick and fits most all Sig P-series DA/SA guns I'm aware of - with the following exceptions.

Won't fit P230/232 at all. Some Sigs (guessing maybe 5% so far) such as the stainless steel frame P226 Elite, Master Shop guns, and a few earlier version of P226, may have less clearance or slop between frame and decock lever, these require the P-Shim "thin" version that's .005" thick.

If you want to be sure, you can use a feeler gauge to check (or foil or other method) as explained in earlier post (4th post on page 4). If a .010" blade fits, standard version will work. If you get it wrong, you can always exchange the standard for a thin version.

Bottom line, I want you to be pleased. If you order the wrong P-shim, email me and I'll exchange it free or send you a refund.

bumper

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Weekly bump.

Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Bumper,

Your Slim Shim arrived today and I just installed it. No problems and my 228 de-cocks as smooth as butter!

Many thanks!

Greekfed

Posts: 3137 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John,
Installed mine last night in a JG P226. Incredible difference!! Decocking action is very slick now. The only problem I see is the need to get one for every other P-series in the house. I'll be taking care of that over the weekend.

Thanks,

Glen

GW.

Posts: 598 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recieved a p-shim in a karma, thanks bumper.
5 minute install in my P 220. It does everything it is supposed to do, so simply. Smooth decock lever operation, keeps it off the frame and reduces side to side wiggle in the lever.
Good product

Posts: 841 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rosie, the Corgi,
is my copilot
posted Hide Post
Just sent an order for two shims, one for my P239/.40 and one for my P6.

Posts: 3655 | Registered: November 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumper,
Got the shims and installed them in the P228 and the three P220. The shims are great and perform very well.
This is a product that every P series pistol can benefit from having installed.

Glen

GW.

Posts: 598 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
bump - er

Rosie, the Corgi,
is my copilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Farther:
Hey Bumper: I didn't get the shims yet. Look for a private email response with the paypal receipt.

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hey Bumper: I didn't get the shims yet. Look for a private email response with the paypal receipt.

Sorry you didn't receive your order. It shipped on 3 Feb, (first mail pick up day after order received). Probably lost in the mail. Replacement order on it's way. If original shows up, please let me know and you can have them as spares.

Rosie, the Corgi,
is my copilot
posted Hide Post
If the originals show up I will send them to whomever you want me to send them to.

Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for 2 p-shims. Emailed with details.

Thank you!

WJR

Posts: 1743 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WJR:
Payment sent for 2 p-shims. Emailed with details.

Thank you!

WJR

On their way today - - thank you!

posted Hide Post
One of those" now why didn't I think of that?" Products! Ordered three this evening for installation.looking forward to them. Thanks!

Posts: 26 | Registered: December 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post