SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hey bumper just received my shim , real fast shipping thanks so much works great !

Posts: 70 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hddreamer:
Hey bumper just received my shim , real fast shipping thanks so much works great !

You're welcome. Appreciate the feedback!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumper,

Just sent you $13.50 via Paypal for 2 standard shims.

Will email you address next.
Thanks,
Sam

Posts: 46 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
Hi Bumper,

Just sent $20 via PayPal for three standard shims.

Thanks!

Posts: 418 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by i8mtm:
Hi Bumper,

Just sent $20 via PayPal for three standard shims.

Thanks!

Sams1 sent and yours will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks much, bumper

Posts: 1225 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
It's been awhile bump. Busy with other stuff. Made a few more in my shop.

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Monthly bump

posted Hide Post
Payment sent for a .008 and a .005
Regards,
Greg

Posts: 5 | Registered: October 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gb6491:
Payment sent for a .008 and a .005
Regards,
Greg

In the mail, thanks!

posted Hide Post
bumper...

Just sent PayPal money for 7 shims ($46).

I will want 5 standard (.008) and 2 thin (.005).

My mailing address is correct in PayPal, but I will follow-up with an e-mail.

Thanks!

The "Boz"

Posts: 955 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
bumper...

Just sent PayPal money for 7 shims ($46).

I will want 5 standard (.008) and 2 thin (.005).

My mailing address is correct in PayPal, but I will follow-up with an e-mail.

Thanks!

In the mail yesterday - bump. Thank you for the order.

posted Hide Post
Bumper...

Received my P-Shims today.

I have been wanting to change all of my classic P-Series Pistols grips out the the excellent Hogue Checkered G-10 grips, so I ordered several sets after ordering the P-Shims.

Received the grips yesterday and the P-Shims today. This afternoon I switched everything over.

The shims are excellent.

All of my pistols have accepted the standard size shims, except for a P225 (West German made) and I suspect my P6 that is at CCR right now for refinishing.

I will be a return customer and this will be a standard upgrade I make to all of the new Sigs I intend on purchasing.

Thanks,

The "Boz"

Posts: 955 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Boz,

Nice report (and pic), glad you are pleased with them. Thanks again!

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
bump - er

posted Hide Post
Bumper just sent my payment for a .008 pshim
Number 2 for me the first one worked out great thank you !

Posts: 70 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Glad you like it. Another one is in the mail!

Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Email sent - the paypal link isn't working for me.

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Posts: 2543 | Location: Exit 7 | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey bumper , recived my P-shim today and just like the first one it went in perfectly! Thanks again .

posted Hide Post
Hey man! I literally just made this account to let ou know I sent paypal for 1 P-Shim! I bought it using my wifes paypal (jody).

Thanks!

Posts: 5 | Location: Eustis, FL | Registered: September 27, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medicin3man:
Hey man! I literally just made this account to let ou know I sent paypal for 1 P-Shim! I bought it using my wifes paypal (jody).

Thanks!

Thanks medman, though I like doing business with women shooters (we need more of them), sorry for calling you Jody in my email reply! :c) So how did you find out about P-Shims? Did you find it here or elsewhere?