SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever Login/Join 
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
A late, you're very welcome!

& a BBT

Posts: 1194 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumper..just ordered a new P225A1...sent you via paypal payment for another pshim..pls send to me in VA...think this is # 5 or 6..thanks

Posts: 207 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumper...pshim arrived...thanks again
Brian87

Posts: 207 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumper...pshim “too thick” for my P225 A1.Decocker rubbing against something, not moving except with pressure. Perhaps the g10 grips. Can I send you back the pshim and you can swap me for one of your thinner ones.
brian87

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian87:
Bumper...pshim “too thick” for my P225 A1.Decocker rubbing against something, not moving except with pressure. Perhaps the g10 grips. Can I send you back the pshim and you can swap me for one of your thinner ones.
brian87

MAILED BACK 2/20/2018

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian87:
Can I send you back the pshim and you can swap me for one of your thinner ones.
brian87

MAILED BACK 2/20/2018[/QUOTE]

Brian,

I apologize for being "out of action" for a week and missed your message. I received your return and a new skinny P-Shim replacement is on its way.

(I know you know, so I'm saying this for others who may read this): SIG tolerances in the frame sidewall thickness as well as the decock bearing length, do vary. The variation can stack or subtract. It's not specific to one model, but can be from one sample to another and is why I offer two thicknesses.

Most SIG's, over 90%, take the standard .008" P-shim. A few require the .005", since the idea is to take out the slop, the thicker one is best if it fits.

Page 4, 4th post down, I think, tells how to measure before ordering even if you don't have a proper feeler gauge.
And of course, if it won't fit, I'll cheerfully replace or refund.

Posts: 1194 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 2017 P229 Legion 9mm requires the thin shim; the .008 feeler would scratch on the way in, let alone the .010 feeler. The .006 gauge is an "easy, snug" fit. Payment sent for one thin shim. Thank you, Sir!

Posts: 875 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Upper..thinner pshim received and installed on my Sig P225A1. All good, thanks for sending replacement.
Bob

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
BTT thanks all!

posted Hide Post
Bumper...payment sent for 3. Outstanding idea, sir!

Posts: 7 | Location: KY | Registered: April 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Bump for bumper since I just sent payment for 6 shims. Thanks!

Posts: 95 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Just ordered another one, bumper.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1291 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elde:
Just ordered another one, bumper.

Thanks.

It's on it's way . . . thanks and good shooting!

Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Received, installed & bumped. Thanks bumper!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1291 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP sent bumper.

Posts: 25 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumper..please send, yet, another pshim, my
Sig collection is wearing me out....thanks
Paypal on the way..

posted Hide Post
Bumper Just sent paypal for several more shims.

Thanks

Posts: 31 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post