SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S: P-Shim, prevent scratch, smooth action P-series decock lever Login/Join 
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 1193 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
bump

Still have some seconds as well

Posts: 1193 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumper, pls send pshim to me in VA. I just
Sent you the money. Think this is #4.
All the best.

Posts: 196 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a bunch of thin and standard P-Shims from Bumper. Should have them tomorrow and then the installing begins....

Northlight

Posts: 3 | Registered: August 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
BTT

Jared in Ohio, I just received $5 cash from you and a stamped return envelope. No instructions as to what you are ordering. The return envelope is not necessary if ordering a P-Shim (or Second either). My confusion stems from the fact I make and sell a number of items for guns, planes, and gliders.

I'm confused as I give away several items items as well, special O-rings and bearings. I do request a SASE for those (but no payment). Bottom line, if you reading this, I don't know what you are ordering. Pls advise or I will have to return your money.

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CXXX:
quote:
Originally posted by CXXX:
Bumper. Paypal sent for 6.

Bumper Received the 6 and just ordered 3 more.

Very easy to install, I used a dental pick to reset the spring. Highly recommended upgrade.

Bumper More Sig's have shown up at my place. Need some more P Shims! I Need 3 .005
PayPal Sent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CXXX,

P220 SAS GEN 2 45 ACP
P220 ELITE SAO 10MM
P226 E2 9MM
P226 MK-25 9MM [2]
P227 45 ACP
M11-A1 9MM [2]
P229 SAS GEN 2 9MM
P229 SAS GEN 2 357
P229 CARRY SAS 357
P239 SAS GEN 2 9MM
P239 SAS GEN 2 357
P290 9MM
1911 TACOPS 45ACP

Posts: 45 | Location: MICHIGAN | Registered: October 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Gave one of mine away, just ordered another one.
Bump!

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 759 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gocatgo:
Gave one of mine away, just ordered another one.
Bump!

That was kind of you :c), your replacement will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for the bump also.

Picture of RELOADER-10
posted Hide Post
Received my P-Shims, what an easy addition to smooth out the decocker operation. Thanks!

Brian

Posts: 8 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Time for a bump.

posted Hide Post
Received the p-shim. It was little tight for p229 legion and decided to use on mk25 instead. Thank you Bumper!!

Andy

Posts: 13 | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put the shim in my P220, it eliminated play between frame and decocker lever. How genius, great work. thanks John

Posts: 32 | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of johnnyringo8769
posted Hide Post
excellent..they are just as described....highly recommended...thank u again so much my friend....it has been a real pleasure....God Bless,John

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

The Republic will cease to exist when the government takes away from those who are willing to work to give to those who are not.
Unknown....

"This is what the Lord says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; Ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.' " (Jer. 6:16)

Posts: 63 | Registered: December 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
You're welcome.

Andy, SIG tolerances vary some. I also make a "skinny" P-Shim that is .005" thick that should fit your Legion. The standard P-shim is .008". If you don't have a feeler gauge, you can wing it pretty close, see page 4 of this thread, 4th post down for a how-to.

Happy New Year to you all!

bumper

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Just sent $5 for a second if you have one. If not, let me know and I'll send more money.
Bruce

Posts: 410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1Song:
Just sent $5 for a second if you have one. If not, let me know and I'll send more money.
Bruce

I have 'em, one will go in the mail today (pickup tomorrow) . . . thanks, good shooting!

posted Hide Post
Got the P-shim real fast. Then took a week to put it in an old P6. My kid say's, "It takes the crazy out of the decocker, Dad." Thanks for a good upgrade.

Posts: 410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post