SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Casio G-Shock 1 time only special Sig Forum pricing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Casio G-Shock 1 time only special Sig Forum pricing Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
So I am going to be a Casio GShock Authorized Dealer. I will be offering a 1 time offer of -42% (off MSRP) + shipping to all Sig Forum members. This is pretty much my landing cost.

I can only order US models and there are some models that are limited that I might not be able to order.

If you are interested please email me at:
david@mimisjewelryinc.com
Subject: Sig Forum GShock

Thanks everyone!

Thanks David,I look forward to the order,(1)GWG1000-1A5
Lee

Posts: 390 | Location: USA | Registered: February 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the orders everyone. I've sent off the orders to my rep. I am not accepting orders for this special SF group buy any longer. In the future, you will still receive SF special pricing.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5447 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Dave!

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2458 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you for the orders everyone. I've sent off the orders to my rep. I am not accepting orders for this special SF group buy any longer. In the future, you will still receive SF special pricing.

Dave,

Just curious if you'd be able to tell us how many watches SF ordered.

I'm guessing around 100.

Edmond

Posts: 9665 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dave any word from your rep?

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 198 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

I'm sorry for the lag of emails and update here, we have over 400 orders from SF and from our store for the special group buy so it has been a cumbersome to get everything in line. I just got off the phone with my rep (he just got back from Japan) and will let me know what is in stock and what is not. I will then email you all with confirmation as soon as that comes in with payment info. Thank you all for your patience

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5447 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

I'm sorry for the lag of emails and update here, we have over 400 orders from SF and from our store for the special group buy so it has been a cumbersome to get everything in line. I just got off the phone with my rep (he just got back from Japan) and will let me know what is in stock and what is not. I will then email you all with confirmation as soon as that comes in with payment info. Thank you all for your patience

thanks for the update! I've been wanting to email you and offer to send funds, but I figured that would just delay the update!

thanks again for putting this together!

Posts: 150 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Wooow that is at least 400 watches, presuming everyone only ordered one! Hope most of them are in stock! Good work Dave, looking forward to sending you some $$ haha.

Posts: 1090 | Location: WA | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thank you David, for your generosity!

Posts: 23289 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
400 just from us.

That’s one way to get their attention, Dave!

I’ll be watching for the “Amazing first year vendor” award!

LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9650 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking
beer snob
Picture of johnson27
posted Hide Post
Damn...I knew I waited too long.

"I make up for my lack of accuracy by missing as fast as I can"

Posts: 1761 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to thank David again. I received one of the watches today and it is awesome. I'm not good with photo's but I figured I'd share my birthday gift.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4289 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Awesome ! I am very pumped to get this watch ! Can't wait !

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Posts: 377 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which ones are shipping or is it just random delivery to to

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 198 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimbo883:
Which ones are shipping or is it just random delivery to to

I don't really know and I hope I haven't upset Dave by posting. He did mention that this model was looking to take longer to fulfill but that he had gotten lucky with some being available sooner.

I don't know how long it will take for other models. I assume it depends where the manufacturer is packaging the order and shipping to him. There were a lot of watches and they probably want to bundle the majority of them in one shipment to him. They probably have to wait for some to come from other storage area's so it may take some more time for them to fulfill the bulk of the order and ship them to David.

Just my assumption though.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4289 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased the same exact watch too and received mine yesterday. Thank you David for the opportunity to purchase these at an EXCELLENT price and the quick turn around time !!! God Bless !!! Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
Just wanted to thank David again. I received one of the watches today and it is awesome. I'm not good with photo's but I figured I'd share my birthday gift.

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 2094 | Location: Sector 0001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
They are starting to ship! It's been a bit of a logistic challenge with over 400 watches. Thank you for being patient.

God, Family, Country.

Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
I just received mine, and I am very happy with the purchase.
Of course the manual is massive, with all the functions, but that is part of the fun of a new watch.

Thanks again David !

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Posts: 377 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
Love it! Thanks David!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 21sports,

Posts: 1426 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update! I look forward to receiving the two I ordered!

Looking for an Alaskan Malamute? Look here: http://www.moonsongmals.org
Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !

Posts: 7056 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post