SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Casio G-Shock 1 time only special Sig Forum pricing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Casio G-Shock 1 time only special Sig Forum pricing Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Email inbound, Dave. THANK YOU!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 4964 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there a catalog somewhere with the different models?

Posts: 7587 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Count me in, thanks for taking care of the members
Incoming email

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 578 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Is there a catalog somewhere with the different models?

Gshock.com

Posts: 372 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got an e-mail over your way. Many thanks for this great offer, Dave!

Posts: 3868 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
Just for clarification:

Sig Forum Special Group buy price is -42% off MSRP and shipping. NOT $45 A WATCH.

Please email: david@mimisjewelryinc.com with the
Subject: Sig Forum GShock

that way I can create a special folder due to the number of emails.

Please do not put your request on this thread as it's hard to keep track of email orders and this thread orders.

I take all CC and personal checks.

Thank you!

Wow, free watches?? Super! I'll take three or four.... Big Grin

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 4964 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I've caught up with all the emails regarding this group buy. If you haven't heard from me yet please resend. Thanks guys!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5432 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Just sent you an order.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3541 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time for me to look at the Casio USA site !!! Thank you for this offer David ! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 2049 | Location: Sector 0001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys, I'm sending the list of watches to my rep on Friday. Unfortunately he'll be in Japan till the 8th. I'll have him confirm with everything for us by the 18th

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5432 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
E-mail just sent for a GA835A-1A.

Thank you!

Regards,

Rob

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy."

Posts: 2262 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sent an e-mail as well, Cookster and I apparently have the same good taste

Posts: 95 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I'm good for a Mudman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 7244 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Email sent if not too late to get in on this.

Thank you David. The

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9588 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks!

Posts: 989 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ace522
posted Hide Post
Is it too late to get an order in?

Posts: 356 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Too many choices

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 6311 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ace522
posted Hide Post
What the heck, e-mail sent.

Posts: 356 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

Thanks David.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4257 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bshnt 2015
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 238 | Location: Left Coast | Registered: October 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post