SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Casio G-Shock 1 time only special Sig Forum pricing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Casio G-Shock 1 time only special Sig Forum pricing Login/Join 
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Email sent for GA700UC-5A

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BigSwede,

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1437 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
Hi everyone I’m just coming back from a vacation and will get emails back this week.

thanks! look forward to it

Posts: 150 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Email sent on G-STEEL GSTS300G-1A2 and Master Of G GN1000B-1A thank you so much!

Posts: 1090 | Location: WA | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Email posted

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Posts: 377 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent

thank you,

Cheers~

Posts: 675 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
email sent - thank you Dave!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 5704 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I will be putting the order in by Friday. Please email me your request by then. I will probably ask for prepayment as well as this will be a large order for me. Thank you.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5447 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will be putting the order in by Friday. Please email me your request by then. I will probably ask for prepayment as well as this will be a large order for me. Thank you.

Hi Dave,

When you have a moment can you please clarify the offer? The OP is somewhat unclear whether it is $42 off of 42%.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9648 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dave,

E-mail sent with requests for prices.

Edmond

Posts: 9665 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I apologize for my the typo but it’s -42% off msrp and shipping.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5447 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
email sent

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 13555 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Dave. Email sent.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 15005 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent, thanks Dave.

Posts: 418 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
So I am going to be a Casio GShock Authorized Dealer. I will be offering a 1 time offer of -42% (off MSRP) + shipping to all Sig Forum members. This is pretty much my landing cost.

I can only order US models and there are some models that are limited that I might not be able to order.

If you are interested please email me at:
david@mimisjewelryinc.com
Subject: Sig Forum GShock

Thanks everyone!

LAST CALL IS 8-31.

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
What form of payment will you accept? Thank you.

Posts: 614 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Just for clarification:

Sig Forum Special Group buy price is -42% off MSRP and shipping. NOT $45 A WATCH.

Please email: david@mimisjewelryinc.com with the
Subject: Sig Forum GShock

that way I can create a special folder due to the number of emails.

Please do not put your request on this thread as it's hard to keep track of email orders and this thread orders.

I take all CC and personal checks.

Thank you!

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
I am looking for a Casio Frogman version. Do you happen to have one?

NRA Life Member

Posts: 218 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: April 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
In need of a new work watch, nice timing!

email sent

Not minority enough!

Posts: 5802 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Email sent on GD350-8.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1972 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I'm having a real hard time on choosing. There are just too many good options.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4289 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post