SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Casio G-Shock 1 time only special Sig Forum pricing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Casio G-Shock 1 time only special Sig Forum pricing Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
So I am going to be a Casio GShock Authorized Dealer. I will be offering a 1 time offer of -42% (off MSRP) + shipping to all Sig Forum members. This is pretty much my landing cost.

I can only order US models and there are some models that are limited that I might not be able to order.

If you are interested please email me at:
david@mimisjewelryinc.com
Subject: Sig Forum GShock

Thanks everyone!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5432 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hunter62
posted Hide Post
Your generosity never ceases to amaze me. I am going to take a look and will be sending an email this week. Thank you!!

So what models is everyone going to get? I am considering this one, but wow there are a lot of different models.

G-SHOCK RANGEMAN

Posts: 3019 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Looking for an Alaskan Malamute? Look here: http://www.moonsongmals.org
Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !

Posts: 7007 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2684 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Email sent

NIKE- The Swoosh with a Douche

Posts: 8716 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thank you Dave!

Posts: 868 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rogue Tom
posted Hide Post
Im interested in a G Shock.
Email sent but gets bounced back.

Posts: 46 | Location: Somewhere in North Texas | Registered: January 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 21sports,

Posts: 1423 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wiskytango
posted Hide Post
Email sent

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
The Iceman killeth

P226 Elite TB
MK25
P226 Navy
P220 SAS
P229r DAK

Posts: 32 | Location: Fredericksburg, Va | Registered: April 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent, thank you again!!

Posts: 505 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 723 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Smile

pardon any typos...fat fingers and smart phones don't always play well together

Posts: 2417 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Me too and thank you.

Posts: 700 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent thank you

Posts: 646 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

Thank you!

Rob

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy."

Posts: 2263 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 23070 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 2044 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Email Sent, Thanks.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4259 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent, THX

Posts: 51 | Location: KDTO...NTX | Registered: October 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent....thanks.

Posts: 67 | Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post