SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    __FOUND__ P229 "S" in .357 with factory Compensator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

__FOUND__ P229 "S" in .357 with factory Compensator Login/Join 
Picture of BullBarrel
posted

Want to Buy:
Sig P229 "S" in .357 with factory Compensator

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BullBarrel,

Posts: 156 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of charlieb
posted Hide Post
Got one

CHARLIEB

[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
----------)_'_\ * (
''----------------\ - \
''-----------------\ *_\

A few sigs, a couple revolvers, and a few others

"Here hold my beer while I light this" Lefty

Posts: 2836 | Location: Texas- West of DFW Metromess (Weatherford) | Registered: April 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
I have one you might be interested in.
Email in my profile.

Posts: 1374 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
sent emails to both of you. Received no replies.

Please email me at:
WatchFan1@hotmail.com

or call/text at 727 365 2266

Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Mr. Wick,

Are you working again? Roll Eyes

Posts: 303 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could it be this easy??

May want to check this out.

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3340045454

Posts: 3069 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
[edit to remove e mail address and cell number]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: D_Steve,

Posts: 1374 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
......all good.....

Got one from a nice member here!

Thank you kindly, everyone.

posted Hide Post
BB, were you planning to replace the hogue grips with something else? If you are send me an e-mail (in profile), I've been looking for that style grips.

Thanks,

rpm2010

Posts: 3069 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by rpm2010:
BB, were you planning to replace the hogue grips with something else? If you are send me an e-mail (in profile), I've been looking for that style grips.

Thanks,

rpm2010

I am going to replace them with one of these wood grips that I have on my other German P229 S pistols.......but for the sake of completeness of a collectible gun that is pristine and comes with box, manuals, tools etc., I will not be selling the rubber Hogue grips.

MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
The Sig Sport rubber grips shipped with a SigArms logo, Hogue "aftermarket" were marked Hogue Grips. (both Hogue made of course )

Which are you looking for?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D_Steve:
The Sig Sport rubber grips shipped with a SigArms logo, Hogue "aftermarket" were marked Hogue Grips. (both Hogue made of course )

This isn't true across all different production runs of the different "Sport" pistols. The only one that every example I have and have seen that have the SIG ARMS marked grips is the P220 with the compensator, and they are wrap around finger grips.*

*There is an exception to even that but it's because the gun was shipped with no grips.

Posts: 43 | Location: Central, FL | Registered: August 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a.lol.cat:
quote:
Originally posted by D_Steve:

This isn't true across all different production runs of the different "Sport" pistols. The only one that every example I have and have seen that have the SIG ARMS marked grips is the P220 with the compensator, and they are wrap around finger grips.*

*There is an exception to even that but it's because the gun was shipped with no grips.

Sorry, I should have been more specific with my comment, I'm referring to my 229 Sport, that's now sold and shipped, that's under discussion here.

If rpm2010 is looking for some Hogue marked, non wrap a round grips I may be able to help him out.