SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P228 zipper back 13 round mags SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P228 zipper back 13 round mags SOLD Login/Join 
posted
Do you have a problem with owning a ridiculous amount of high capacity sig magazines? Yeah me too. Thinning the herd and setting loose five zipper back mags. I am pretty sure these are pre 1994 if it matters. Please educate me if I am incorrect.
Asking $125 shipped.
Please use Hkwoof@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Woof,

Posts: 87 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woof:

Sorry to ask this, but the 2nd mag from left has the date clock that says "02", meaning year 2002. Is it possible that the base plate is not original to this mag? I've never seen an early zipperback mag that has a date clock on the base plate. Thanks.

Posts: 13396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm yeah i didn't notice that. It seems likely it is a replacement because these were long gone by 2002 right?
I don't know the history and honestly don't remember when i acquired them.

Posts: 87 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take these, sending an email.

Mike

Posts: 139 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post