SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/Used Sig P245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/Used Sig P245 Login/Join 
posted
I have for sale a Sig P245, German made, with 2 mags. This gun was purchased by through Gunbroker. I went on a P245 spree some years ago, when they were more plentiful and less expensive. This is one of those guns. It was in great condition, internally, but was in worn out shape on the outside. I sent the gun to CCR for their Cera-Hide treatment in House Black. The gun looks amazing and I installed new Meprolight Night Sights. I then installed Hogue G10 grips. IM for pics because I don't have a hosting service.

Posts: 92 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Price?

Posts: 1363 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keykutter
posted Hide Post
No way to IM.

NRA Life Member
NRA Instructor
USN/SS/ret.

A man's reputation is easier kept than recovered.

Posts: 216 | Location: Summerville, SC | Registered: September 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, that could have gone better. I'd like $800.00 I figure it was around $215.00 to refinish it; $125.00 for the grips; $100.00 for the sights. Then there's the gun. Please email me for pics. Sorry about the confusion!

posted Hide Post
fyi there is no email addr in profile,,, what model sight and size did you put on ?- I have a 245 also and curious if the poa/poi is the same or at 6'oclock hold ? thanks.. great pistol
glws

Posts: 96 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, I don't recall. I know I Googl'd it!
My email is anthonymdk@sbcglobal.net.

posted Hide Post
Bump for a gorgeous looking pistol.