SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: 2 Ten Round P229 Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 2 Ten Round P229 Magazines Login/Join 
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted
I have 2 ten round P229 magazines that I'd like to get for $50 shipped. PayPal Gift/Family option so no fees for you or me. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Posts: 135 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Caliber?

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18984 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
9mm

Posts: 135 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Are these 229-1 mags made to fit the newer, fatter grip?

John

'Technically, It Is Not Illegal To Be Illegal In Massachusetts' ...MA Att. Gen. Martha Coakley

Posts: 1912 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
Are these 229-1 mags made to fit the newer, fatter grip?

I'm not sure. Maybe someone on this forum with more knowledge can help. I know that it works with my new P229 E2 9mm handgun.