SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SIG M11A1, 4 mags and Don Hume holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SIG M11A1, 4 mags and Don Hume holster Login/Join 
posted
Used, but in nice shape. Minor holster wear, was my carry pistol for 2yrs. Roughly 1800rnds fired, no problems. 4 factory 15rnd magazines, and a Don Hume H726 black leather thumbsnap holster. No box, and the UID label is long gone. Also has hogue rubber grips installed, doesn’t come with factory grips. Asking $675 shipped to your FFL. Prefer check/MO or discreet PayPal. Contact me for pictures, I can’t get them working here. Thanks!

Posts: 687 | Location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania | Registered: December 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
If you want to you can send pictures to me and I’ll post them for you. Email in profile.

Here you go.

Posts: 4023 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$650 takes it....

Posts: 687 | Location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania | Registered: December 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email sent.

"Life is pain, anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell something."

Posts: 184 | Location: Helotes, TX | Registered: August 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still available!

posted Hide Post
Back in, I'll take it. Email sent.

Posts: 184 | Location: Helotes, TX | Registered: August 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, is it still avail?

Posts: 28 | Location: sacramento,ca | Registered: April 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry! Sold to me.

Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
BDZ220, please state in your title that the gun is sold.
Thanks.

“Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl.”

"…e questi fieno quelli de quali Demetrio disse, no facie va conto piv del uento il quale nella lor bocca causaua le parole, che del ueto ch usciua delle parti di sotto..."
Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 1717 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post