SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Nightforce Precision Benchrest 8-32x56 Scope (sold)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Nightforce Precision Benchrest 8-32x56 Scope (sold) Login/Join 
posted
Looking to sell a very sparingly used (spent most of its life in safe, I am original owner) Nightforce Precision Benchrest 8-32x56 scope with NP-R2 reticle. Full box, papers, etc. Asking $850 for a FTF in the phoenix area (east valley) or willing to ship at cost.

Having some photobucket pic hosting issues...please email me and I can send pics as desired. Please note, scope is still mounted on a remington 700 milspec...I will dismount if/when there is a sale.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ejleta,

Posts: 51 | Location: Arizona | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Pics please. Thanks.

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *

Posts: 18047 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet it looks new Smile

Posts: 7477 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Warpig knows based on experience....yeah, let me get into my safe...I am in the process of doing some decluttering in the house and my closet is jam packed....I'll try to get in there tonight and pull it out

Posts: 51 | Location: Arizona | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pics.

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *

Posts: 18047 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post