SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Microtech Halo II
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Microtech Halo II Login/Join 
posted
This is my first WTS thread on here. I have a knife that I’d like to offer for sale, with more to come. It is listed below with pictures and pricing, with the terms of sale posted at the bottom. Thanks for your interest.

—Microtech Halo II— $630
This is a complete package, including the Halo OTF auto knife, original box, Kydex sheath, and all of the original paperwork. The knife, which is in like-new condition, was made in 1998 in Vero Beach, FL, the hometown of Microtech’s original headquarters. Fit and finish on this knife is astonishing, and the older Vero Beach models are considered to be a touch above the current crop of Microtech knives where quality is concerned. As you will see in the pictures below, it has typical characteristics of an early Microtech knife such as Torx screw fittings and a lack of the “claw” logo. The 4” half-serrated blade is 154CM steel. Small smudges are dust and/or residuals of dried factory grease. Pictures below best describe condition.

[url=http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/9mmUzi/media/MTH2/IMG_1462_zpsxsqmocy9.jpeg.html]

Terms of Sale:
1. The first one to post a reply to this thread with the words “I’ll take it”, and follow up with an email to me, gets it. No exceptions.
2. Whatever way you want to pay, the money has to clear my bank before anything is shipped. Personal checks, certified checks, USPS money orders, and PayPal FF all work fine for payment.
3. The price includes insured shipping with USPS Priority Mail. I will ship within 2 days of the money clearing my bank, and I will provide tracking information by email.
4. All federal, state, and local laws apply. You alone are responsible for knowing if this is legal for you to own. If it is not legal for you to own in your state, please don’t offer to buy it.

While I hope I have described/explained everything in the ad satisfactorily, if you have any questions prior to buying, feel free to email me and/or reply to the thread with your questions. Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tigerbloodwinning,

Posts: 190 | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post