SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Grid defense AR-15 upper zombie green (Sold), P229R DAK/DAO holster, P229 Mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Grid defense AR-15 upper zombie green (Sold), P229R DAK/DAO holster, P229 Mag Login/Join 
Picture of joshs74nova
posted
Grid defense AR-15 upper 16" 5.56 NATO ghost elite in the discontinued zombie green. It is new and never attached to an upper. $300 shipped to freedom states SOLD to SigMaverick

Aker gun leather right hand OWB holster with snap for a P229R in DAK or DAO only. As you can tell from the pictures it doesn't fit my P229R DA/SA like I thought it would. $35 shipped

SIg P229 10 round magazine for 40/357. I accidentally bought a 10 rounder. $25 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joshs74nova,

Posts: 321 | Location: Pearl, MS | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
Email sent

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 914 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of joshs74nova
posted Hide Post
The AR upper has been sold to SigMaverick pending funds.

Posts: 321 | Location: Pearl, MS | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post