SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB/WTT for NIGHT VISION or THERMAL Scope &/or Monocular
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB/WTT for NIGHT VISION or THERMAL Scope &/or Monocular Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
Would like to BUY or TRADE FOR a budget NIGHT VISION or THERMAL scope and/or monocular. Have CA$H or GUNS to trade (if you'd rather) for your USED in good condition digital optic. Just want to try it out and see if it's for me so don't want to invest too much yet. Night vision/thermal scope &/or monocular for hog hunting.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cobra21,

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4053 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 4053 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
I'm a little further along in the experimental process, just as you're beginning. I don't recommend the ATN X Sight. I worked with the factory for several weeks trying to make it work. I sent my original to them after several conversations with their office. Ultimately I returned both units for a refund. The unit is packed with features, but it doesn't do any one thing well. My units were grainy and either really dark or really white at night, regardless of illuminator settings.
That said, I am extremely happy with a small company out of Georgia called 3D Night Vision. He makes his own units. He's available for questions and always happy to help. I am more than pleased with the product, especially for the $399 he charges.

Posts: 986 | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
lopez, thanks for the lead. I had narrowed it down to the SIGHTMARK PHOTON if it was gonna' be a new one, but I had not heard of 3D. I will check them out.