SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P320 Compact Exchange Kit (Manual Safety) *REDUCED*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P320 Compact Exchange Kit (Manual Safety) *REDUCED* Login/Join 
posted
I picked up another P320 Compact w/Manual safety and only wanted the FCU. As a result, I am selling the parts as an exchange kit. The pistol was never fired and the slide assembly is in like new condition. Prices are marked as shipped and discrete PayPal is preferred. Exchange kit will ship insured Fed Ex and the trigger will ship USPS First Class individual items will ship USPS. Email is in my profile and is also my PayPal address.

*Updating to Split-Up Kit*

P320 Exchange Kit (Manual Safety) Package - $335 $299
- *Sold* 9mm Slide Assembly w/Night Sights (Brand New Take Off) - $269
- Compact Frame (Medium) (Brand New Take Off) - Included in Kit
- *Sold* (1) 15rd Magazine (50 rounds on it) - $30
- Case & Paperwork - Included in Kit

*SOLD* P320 Apex Flat Trigger - $38

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gordynismo,

Posts: 400 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll buy this. Apex trigger. PayPal on the way.

Posts: 116 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RedneckRob:
I'll buy this. Apex trigger. PayPal on the way.
Sent.

Posts: 116 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saturday Bump and price reduction

Posts: 400 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still for sale

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I will take this if still avaible.

quote:
Originally posted by gordynismo:

- (1) 15rd Magazine (50 rounds on it) - $30

Posts: 3849 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Payment sent. Thanks!

Posts: 3849 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Ill take the slide assy. (Barrel, slide, guide rod assy) email sent.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment shipped for slide assembly. Looks like I barely jumped on this deal in time.

Sorry to poster above I didn't post in this thread when I contacted the OP. Knew I had to move quick

Posts: 20 | Registered: March 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Mag arrived today. Thanks again!