SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: LE Trade-in P226 9mm -- $450 shipped -- *Restricted Sales*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: LE Trade-in P226 9mm -- $450 shipped -- *Restricted Sales* Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
Giving those who qualify first crack before I push these out elsewhere.

My employer has the following in stock:

Sig P226 9mm DA/SA -- non-railed -- all have three mags and factory night sights which may or may not be dead -- $450 shipped
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will ship to the lower 48 states where legal to own. NC and SC residents, sales tax applies. We accept all major credit cards and certified checks or money orders.

My employer only allows sales of firearms to public safety and military customers such as the following:

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including federal, state, county, & city including retired law enforcement officers with retired credentials
EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
Military Personnel including reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials)</h2></p>
Military Veterans medically and honorably discharged
Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from Academy
FFL EZ Check verified FFL's

If you have questions about the aforementioned criteria, you can email me at austin@lawmens.com

Proof of aforementioned criteria is necessary to complete purchase, such as ID card or DD214.

No sales to NY or CA, no exceptions.

The pistols are used and in varying condition. All show some amount of wear. I can and will handpick at buyers request while supplies last without an extra fee.

If you wish to purchase, you can send me an email with your name and contact information with proof of your public safety/military service. Payment can be completed either via email or phone.

Email: austin@lawmens.com

Phone: 919-779-6141 press 0

Pictured below is a sampling of four random pistols pulled:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GarandGuy,

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 839 | Location: On the outskirts of Raleigh | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 97 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
GarandGuy, even though I don't qualify to buy the guns you guys sell, I just want to thank you for making them available to those who do.

Fantastic deals for those who qualify! Smile

Posts: 4000 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Are any of these folded sheet metal slides or are they all milled? Thanks

**The views expressed above represent those of the poster only and not necessarily those of his employer**
**Any advice given should not be considered legal counsel and used for entertainment purposes only**
-Chance favors the prepared mind
-"Guns don't kill people. People Kill People. Guns defend people from people with smaller guns." - American Dad
-It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Posts: 4857 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
GarandGuy, even though I don't qualify to buy the guns you guys sell, I just want to thank you for making them available to those who do.

Fantastic deals for those who qualify! Smile

Thank you for those kind sentiments. I truly appreciate it.

Posts: 839 | Location: On the outskirts of Raleigh | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:
Are any of these folded sheet metal slides or are they all milled? Thanks

I have five KA or KE, triple matching West German P226's with folded slides. They also have night sights, possibly dead, magazines are not period correct. They are $500 shipped.

Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
If your boss ever decides to ship to AK, please add that info to the ad. Great guns at good pricing - thanks for offering them out there.

Posts: 372 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 32 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
If your boss ever decides to ship to a LEO in NY, I'm interested.

Posts: 1965 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
Didn't get response from email so I'll ask here...

Do retired Firefighter Paramedics count as an allowed sale or only retired LE & military?

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 2857 | Location: AZ - West side of the valley | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Didn't get response from email so I'll ask here...

Do retired Firefighter Paramedics count as an allowed sale or only retired LE & military?

I replied to your email from last Friday.

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Pics of ID sent.

--------

Posts: 2857 | Location: AZ - West side of the valley | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P226 out of this bunch showed up today and is just what I expected, a great gun at a great deal! Thanks again Austin!!!

Posts: 97 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: April 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I sent you a follow up email. Hopefully I won't miss out on the West German 226. Thank you.

**The views expressed above represent those of the poster only and not necessarily those of his employer**
**Any advice given should not be considered legal counsel and used for entertainment purposes only**
-Chance favors the prepared mind
-"Guns don't kill people. People Kill People. Guns defend people from people with smaller guns." - American Dad
-It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Posts: 4857 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by michaelrm:
My P226 out of this bunch showed up today and is just what I expected, a great gun at a great deal! Thanks again Austin!!!

I can't wait till mine gets here!
(wish I had ordered before hurricane hell broke loose but it will get here when it can)

Garand Guy is pretty hard to deal with isn't he?
Couple of emails, one phone call and done! Big Grin

--------

posted Hide Post
Any more available?

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6

Posts: 15 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: February 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPatt44:
Any more available?

Yes sir, still have some on hand.

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
Got mine today.
Have to clean, change recoil spring, lube and get some rounds through it.
Sights still glow so I won't have to mess with those.

Thanks GarandGuy!

--------

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Got mine today.

Which one did you get??

Posts: 3082 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
A U 707XXX short extractor non-triple numbered.
Should be about 2005 vintage...and apparently the officer who had it NEVER took the grips off to clean the innards. That stuff had to have been there from the factory till today!

First SIG I've owned with the newer style plastic hammer strut/mainspring seat. My older ones will be replaced by these if I start to mess with SIGs much again. Waaayy easier than futzing with the old style!
A good douche and it should be GTG.

--------