SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    (Make me an offer). WTS: Sig Tac Lite & Laser, Magpul OD Carb hg, stock (Make me an offer)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(Make me an offer). WTS: Sig Tac Lite & Laser, Magpul OD Carb hg, stock (Make me an offer) Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted
Greetings. Cleaning out the safe and have some unneeded items. As always, an UNCONDITIONAL “I’ll take it”, posted in this ad gets it. These items are gently cared for, but gently used. Don’t expect “new.” Up for sale are:

Sig Tac Lite & Laser. Bought directly from Sig, but is unneeded. Comes with everything originally packaged, but batteries have been installed (limited use making the dog chase the laser). “Never shot” item. $85, shipped.

And, lastly, “carbine” length Magpul handguard, stock and vertical grip in OD Green. Installed, and immediately removed back into their box. As a free bonus with purchase, an O D green Hogue AR15 grip. $75, shipped.

=============================================================================

***Sold.*** First Gen MPX magazines in a three pouch. Two have been loaded, one has not. None have ever been shot. As a free bonus with purchase, a Maglula MPX loader comes with them. $85, shipped.

***Sold***Thirdly, a Vortex Sparc Red Dot. Had been mounted on my TD, but not shot – prefer my Leuopold. Again, battery installed so may need replacing. All oem items including the 2x adapter. $85, shipped.

***Sold***Next, three (3) Sig 239 9mm 10 round magazines. One blue, two phosphate – both used, but in good condition. As a free bonus with purchase, a lightly used Hogue 239 grip and a DeSantis Nemesis holster (used in my wife’s purse for the 239). $75, shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: craigcpa,

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 6537 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I will take the three sig 239 9mm mags, grip, and holster.
email to follow

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3195 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Vortex red dot

Posts: 598 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
I will take the three sig 239 9mm mags, grip, and holster.
email to follow

quote:
Originally posted by wdsman1:
I'll take the Vortex red dot

Marked SPF. Thank you.

Just my 2¢

Posts: 6537 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarugs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:

First Gen MPX magazines in a three pouch. Two have been loaded, one has not. None have ever been shot. As a free bonus with purchase, a Maglula MPX loader comes with them. $85, shipped.

I will take these!

Posts: 110 | Location: Garland, TX | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tarugs:
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:

First Gen MPX magazines in a three pouch. Two have been loaded, one has not. None have ever been shot. As a free bonus with purchase, a Maglula MPX loader comes with them. $85, shipped.

I will take these!

Sold to tarugs.

Just my 2¢

Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Thursday night bump. Thanks, all, for looking. All sold items have been shipped.

Just my 2¢

Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Bump for offers. Smile

Just my 2¢