SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    wtb or trade for rings or mount on a slim budget. 30 mm. Is going on an AR picatinny rail.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wtb or trade for rings or mount on a slim budget. 30 mm. Is going on an AR picatinny rail. Login/Join 
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I have the scope but need a good way to mount it.

I can trade some mags Sig, AR or maybe Glock.

Trying to make this happen as inexpensively as possible. I know, we all are Wink

Thanks, email in profile.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 13872 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Here's a Burris PEPR mount for about $61.

https://www.amazon.com/Burris-...AWW6RRCN097JGX2GTE9T

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14664 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ORC,I am certain I have some at the house. If so, they’re yours. I am currently waiting for my wife to complete her cataract surgery, and will check in a couple of hours when we get home. I’ll get back on here and let you know.

JPFO Life Member
Kentucky State Rifle & Pistol Association Member

Posts: 1190 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ORC, in the 30mm size, I have a Nikon M-223 with an offset; Millett Rings (2) "Tactical Rings" which sit low; and a Millett quick mount which is a single ring designed for red dots, and has a quick mount feature edited to addFrownit also sits low).

If you're interested in any, or want pictures, please let me know. If you do want one, I can get it in the mail to you tomorrow. E-mail sent.

Take care!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arflattop,

JPFO Life Member
Kentucky State Rifle & Pistol Association Member

Posts: 1190 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post