SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Aimpoint Pro, SIG Stabilizing Brace, P6 Mags, etc. **ALL SOLD**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Aimpoint Pro, SIG Stabilizing Brace, P6 Mags, etc. **ALL SOLD** Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
got any pics of the BUIS or a link?

Posts: 940 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
got any pics of the BUIS or a link?

https://drive.google.com/file/...TDJaVTlQM3RoUGc/view

https://www.skdtac.com/Rock-Do...-Mount-p/rra.101.htm

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 3882 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of charlieb
posted Hide Post
I will take the RRA BUIS

CHARLIEB

[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
-----)_'_\ * (
''---------\ - \
''----------\*_\

A few sigs, a couple revolvers, and a few others

"Here hold my beer while I light this" Lefty

Posts: 2761 | Location: Texas- West of DFW Metromess (Weatherford) | Registered: April 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
BUIS SPF to charlie. Happy to meet or ship. Your choice.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 3882 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of charlieb
posted Hide Post
Just saw your email with your work location. I pass by there practically daily, and can stop by to meet with you tomorrow if you are available. Shoot me a text to the phone # I provided in the Email and we can arrange a time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: charlieb,

CHARLIEB

[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
-----)_'_\ * (
''---------\ - \
''----------\*_\

A few sigs, a couple revolvers, and a few others

"Here hold my beer while I light this" Lefty

Posts: 2761 | Location: Texas- West of DFW Metromess (Weatherford) | Registered: April 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
received sight tool from Cobra 21 this date. I doubt it looked any better when it left the factory. Better than advertised. Thanks, Cobra.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1034 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post