SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Aimpoint Pro, SIG Stabilizing Brace, P6 Mags, etc. **ALL SOLD**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Aimpoint Pro, SIG Stabilizing Brace, P6 Mags, etc. **ALL SOLD** Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
https://drive.google.com/file/...VEk/view?usp=sharing

These are brand new and never been on. The batteries are still packaged in the box. I have a pair of these exact same ones and these have been backups, but they have been sitting for 18 mos and I just don't seem to need a backup pair (truthfully I have another pair identical BNIN to these as backups to my backups. If you wanted them in forest green I'd sell those instead). These are the larger ones not the slim ones. $95 shipped ***SOLD to redleg***

https://drive.google.com/file/...Asg/view?usp=sharing

SIG Sight Adjustment Tool - Noted as SIG-PRO Series. In VERY GOOD condition.
$77 $65 $60 shipped ***SOLD to bare***

P6 Mags in GOOD condition. Shot very little, but banged around in a "gun stuff" box for a number of years. $25/ea shipped or $45 for both ***SOLD to snwghst***

Aimpoint Pro in VERY GOOD condition. $310 shipped ***SOLD to lqlt***

https://drive.google.com/file/...UGc/view?usp=sharing

SIG Stabilizing Brace (complete) with folding knuckle in VERY GOOD condition $90 shipped ***SOLD to capone***

Rock River LAR 8 Dominator Mount & BUIS in GOOD condition $57 $45 $35 shipped
***SOLD to charlie***

Pay any which way you like.

These are all my personal items. I like my stuff. As with everything I sell on this forum, if you receive something that is not what I described in the way I described it, you can send it back and I will give you every penny you have in it. No questions asked.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cobra21,

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 3977 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Aimpoint Pro in VERY GOOD condition. $310 shipped

I'll take this, email en route.

Posts: 87 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Aimpoint SPF to lqlt

Posts: 3977 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take both the P6 mags please

Email incoming

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 4633 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Pro Ears GOLD - $95 shipped.

I will take these. Email sent re payment.

Thanks

“Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl.”

"…e questi fieno quelli de quali Demetrio disse, no facie va conto piv del uento il quale nella lor bocca causaua le parole, che del ueto ch usciua delle parti di sotto..."
Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 1691 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:

Email incoming

Mags SPF to snwghst

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
Pro Ears GOLD - $95 shipped.

I will take these. Email sent re payment.

Thanks

Ears SPF to redleg

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:

Email incoming

Mags SPF to snwghst

Did you receive my email?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 4633 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DaBull
posted Hide Post
Seconds on the P6 mags? I'll take them if the previous deal falls through Sir.

P6
P220 (.45)
P226 (9mm)
P228
P229 (.40)
SP2022 (9mm & .40)

"...it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." - Clarence Worley in True Romance

Posts: 298 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
redleg & snwghst your items are shipping tomorrow.

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
lqlt, your Aimpoint shipped today.

Picture of capone75088
posted Hide Post
email sent on the Sig brace. Thanks

Posts: 62 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
redleg & snwghst your items are shipping tomorrow.

Received, Thank you Sir

posted Hide Post
quote:
SIG Stabilizing Brace (complete) with folding knuckle in VERY GOOD condition $90 shipped

Cobra,
Do you know if this stabilizing brace will fit a 556XI?
Thanks,
Mike

Posts: 604 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Hmm...Sorry, not sure about the 556, but it is now SPF to capone.

Picture of capone75088
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for the brace. Thanks

Posts: 62 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of capone75088
posted Hide Post
Got to meet a fellow forum member face to face this morning. Thanks, Cobra21 for the Sig Brace.

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Is the sight tool still unsold? If not, I'll take it. Let me know.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1034 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Sight Tool SPF to bare bones.

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
funds sent to your email via paypal.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1034 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post