SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: IPAD PRO 12.9” 256gb cellular & WiFi w/ accessories
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: IPAD PRO 12.9” 256gb cellular & WiFi w/ accessories Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
Hi all, a year or so ago (when I worked for Porsche) I bought an iPad Pro thinking it would be a good tool to use with my clients to configure cars; it worked great, however I decided to part ways with the dealership not long after. For the next year the iPad sat unused. I went to fire it up last week and no joy. Make a genius appointment, and after 2 minutes of “diag”, the “geniuses” concluded the entire thing needed replacing; fine by me.

The specs are:

Gen 3 iPad Pro in gray
256gb
WiFi and cellular

I’ll include a speck pesidio pro case (paid $100 for), and a 2nd gen Apple Pencil (paid $150 iirc). I’d like to get $950 shipped for the package, or best reasonable offer. Not interested in trades at this time.

As always, I’m struggling with attaching pictures.. I do have them and can share them if anyone is interested.

••sold••

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cmr076,

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3897 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried to send email. Would not go through. You can use the one in my profile. Thanks.

Posts: 485 | Location: OH | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
So after reading post
Is this broken ? Or did apple replace it and your selling a brand new one?

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 652 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
It’s brand new, it stopped turning on and apple replaced it under warranty last week

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3897 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simmy952:
Tried to send email. Would not go through. You can use the one in my profile. Thanks.

Email sent

├┼┼╕
246R

Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Sale fell through unfortunately, iPad is still for sale, price lowered to the offer the buyer made and I accepted; $850 shipped

├┼┼╕
246R

Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
•• SOLD ••

├┼┼╕
246R