SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Matech rear sights- Sold
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matech rear sights- Sold Login/Join 
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
*Disclosure* There is an ad similar to this on another forum, but the items shown in these pictures specifically are only for sale on Sigforum.

Matech rear sights, new and unused- $50 shipped, 6all SOLD.

Email is in profile but post here as well. Payment to be made VIA USPS MO or PP F&F. All shipping will be USPS first class or flat rate, both

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zacsquatch,

Just your friendly neighborhood combat engineer.

Posts: 4517 | Location: TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I'll take a carry handle, thanks! E-mail sent. Smile

Posts: 10085 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a carry handle.
Email to follow.

Bruce

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 2832 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one of the rear sights...send me your PP info to the email in my profile...

Bill

Posts: 165 | Location: Fayetteville & Charlotte NC | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Received mine today. Thanks, Zac!

Posts: 10085 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email inbound, I'll take a carry handle to drop on top of my 6933 once my stamp clears. Thanks!

Posts: 1330 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in one of each, PM inbound.

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Thanks Zac.

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Bump

Just your friendly neighborhood combat engineer.

Posts: 4517 | Location: TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
I'll take a buis.

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3557 | Location: Fayette County, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take one of the Matech sights if you have any left. tks VI

Posts: 508 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'll take one of the Matech rear sights. Email incoming.

Posts: 4241 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Late shout out Zac great to deal with. The sight NIB! thanks! VI

Posts: 508 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post