SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Matech rear sights- $50 shipped.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matech rear sights- $50 shipped. Login/Join 
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
*Disclosure* There is an ad similar to this on another forum, but the items shown in these pictures specifically are only for sale on Sigforum.

Matech rear sights, new and unused- $50 shipped, 6 2 available.

Email is in profile but post here as well. Payment to be made VIA USPS MO or PP F&F. All shipping will be USPS first class or flat rate, both with tracking provided.

Colt carry handle rear sights, complete but with signs of use. Some have paint pen markings that can be removed, but all are functional. $40 shipped each, 8 Sold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zacsquatch,

I'm just here for the free snacks.

Posts: 4459 | Location: TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I'll take a carry handle, thanks! E-mail sent. Smile

Posts: 9996 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a carry handle.
Email to follow.

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free." -Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 2691 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one of the rear sights...send me your PP info to the email in my profile...

Bill

Posts: 158 | Location: Fayetteville & Charlotte NC | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Received mine today. Thanks, Zac!

Posts: 9996 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email inbound, I'll take a carry handle to drop on top of my 6933 once my stamp clears. Thanks!

Posts: 1319 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in one of each, PM inbound.

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Thanks Zac.

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Bump

I'm just here for the free snacks.

Posts: 4459 | Location: TN | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
I'll take a buis.

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3394 | Location: Memphis, mf'n, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take one of the Matech sights if you have any left. tks VI

Posts: 497 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'll take one of the Matech rear sights. Email incoming.

Posts: 4150 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post